ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

Hit the ignore button and all of Rifle's temper tantrum posts disappear.
You've responded to at least three of my posts today. I am, by far, the top of the marquee, the seat-filler, the biggest draw, the A-lister, the star, the main attraction, the draw, the allure, the magnetism, the attraction, the sole reason some people even come on to this board. If they block me for the next week, watch how much this board suffers . . . just like any other prolonged absence I have had on this board. Sure, some people will try and step up and take control, but they don't hold nearly the amount of appeal or charm that I do, so it ends up being a lower tier version of what I created.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
You've responded to at least three of my posts today. I am, by far, the top of the marquee, the seat-filler, the biggest draw, the A-lister, the star, the main attraction, the draw, the allure, the magnetism, the attraction, the sole reason some people even come on to this board. If they block me for the next week, watch how much this board suffers . . . just like any other prolonged absence I have had on this board. Sure, some people will try and step up and take control, but they don't hold nearly the amount of appeal or charm that I do, so it ends up being a lower tier version of what I created.

iu

Leggings is a whiny bitch and is ruining the board.

Yup. The leggings-wearing pussy is still throwing a temper tantrum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT