ADVERTISEMENT

WOWK Channel 13 is showing the 92 Championship Game

MU PIKE

Silver Buffalo
Mar 14, 2007
Just went up 28-0 in the 3rd and it’s time for Youngstown to rip off 4 scores to tie the game and set up Merrick for the game winner.

I was losing my mind as the penguins came roaring back.

Last edited:
Jim Nantz was the sideline reporter but who was doing the play by play. The voice was familiar but couldn’t place it or find it on line. Also, to see how far broadcasts have come, hardly any reply’s, no time and score on the tv. Certainly didn’t miss that first down line projected on the field.

That was a great day, especially if you were around for the not so great days. I’m pretty certain Jim Nance was on the call with the old SC coach Johnny Robinson doing analysis. I’m not sure how they packaged and produced the replay shown the other day in terms of who may have done a voice dub over for that game. Nance was also emcee for the luncheon that took place on Friday, I was there for that and so probably were many who post here.

Jim Nantz was the sideline reporter but who was doing the play by play. The voice was familiar but couldn’t place it or find it on line. Also, to see how far broadcasts have come, hardly any reply’s, no time and score on the tv. Certainly didn’t miss that first down line projected on the field.
Nance was doing the play by play. Jim Gray was the sideline guy for the '92 game.

Reactions: MU PIKE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT