ADVERTISEMENT

WV is underrated...

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020

"However, it also states that West Virginia “boasts the most strip clubs per capita of any state in the Union.” Another source, talkelections.org, shows that West Virginia currently has one strip club for every 22,176.46 residents, making it the most in the nation by far. However, RealWV has not confirmed this statistic through any other sources."

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
I don’t get how there are so many strip clubs there whereas Ventura County, population 830k, only has one plus a shitty bikini bar.

"However, it also states that West Virginia “boasts the most strip clubs per capita of any state in the Union.” Another source, talkelections.org, shows that West Virginia currently has one strip club for every 22,176.46 residents, making it the most in the nation by far. However, RealWV has not confirmed this statistic through any other sources."
I would have thought South Carolina, but that is just based on the drive between Florence and Myrtle Beach.

The other thing that kills me is we don’t have a minor league baseball team.

Several years ago my wife and I were at a Friday night minor league game in Lexington KY and the PA announcer kept saying "be sure to stay for the Kroger Fireworks Extravaganza". We laughed every time we heard that. Some of the best fireworks we've ever seen.

Few years later on a Saturday night in Charleston WV - same thing...

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT