ADVERTISEMENT

Y.A.G Si Ye Nots.....

CarolinaHerdZilla22

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2015
Charlotte
Rifle....I spent about 10 minutes reading the posts that started on the Dozier situation. We've had our battles on Herd Nation (don't even want to go there ever).....Yet, I feel compelled to defend you. I know your name, yet, I will never share it on this Board. I know the FBS school that currently employees you.....I followed your coaching jobs at Bethune Cookman and later at N. Texas. You present your arguments well by pointing out research that supports your thoughts. I don't visit Herd Nation often (even though I have a Rivals premium account).....social media can divert one from using his time more wisely. Closing, what difference does it make where XXXX is employed or what auto he owns.......our Country is in turmoil because of the rights of the First Admendment...and the Hate that spews from the Liberal press is sickening. We need to extend LOVE to abort Hate. Rifle [Y.A.G Si Ye Nots] has a right to express his views about the current football program at Marshall. We live in a Country that permits us to speak our minds. Have a GREAT DAY. HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte.

Last edited:
Rifle....I spent about 10 minutes reading the posts that started on the Dozier situation. We've had our battles on Herd Nation (don't even want to go there ever).....Yet, I feel compelled to defend you. I know your name, yet, I will never share it on this Board. I know the FCS school that currently employees you.....I followed your coaching jobs at Bethune Cookman and later at N. Texas. You present your arguments well by pointing out research that supports your thoughts. I don't visit Herd Nation often (even though I have a Rivals premium account).....social media can divert one from using his time more wisely. Closing, what difference does it make where XXXX is employed or what auto he owns.......our Country is in turmoil because of the rights of the First Admendment...and the Hate that spews from the Liberal press is sickening. We need to extend LOVE to abort Hate. Rifle [Y.A.G Si Ye Nots] has a right to express his views about the current football program at Marshall. We live in a Country that permits us to speak our minds. Have a GREAT DAY. HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte.
You want to abort Hate? write out his screen name here backwards.
You ask what difference does it make where's he's employed? None really, except, is he really employed anywhere? Or does he just make stuff up?
You say he's at a FCS school, he says he's at a FBS school ( He is an analyst at an FBS school where he has been offered the full-time position in December, was his quote to me). Yet when you search his name, he doesnt show up on any school's website as being employed. I wish someone would stuff it in my face by posting a link.

He's the one that brings up about his great life and how much money he has etc etc. He usually just posts in order to run Doc and his program down.
Relative to Dozier, I think the Judge gave a much better account of things, so there is that too.

. I know the FCS school that currently employees you......

I'm at an FBS school. Perhaps that's why your attorney still hasn't found me?

Thanks for the message. In your honor, I just smacked the b!tch who came into my office to clean up.

). Yet when you search his name, he doesnt show up on any school's website as being employed. .

When I google your name, it doesn't show up that you're a moron, but clearly that doesn't mean you aren't a moron.

Tell me again not to flatter myself by saying that you Google me even though you admitted doing so the day before.

Rifle....I spent about 10 minutes reading the posts that started on the Dozier situation. We've had our battles on Herd Nation (don't even want to go there ever).....Yet, I feel compelled to defend you. I know your name, yet, I will never share it on this Board. I know the FCS school that currently employees you.....I followed your coaching jobs at Bethune Cookman and later at N. Texas. You present your arguments well by pointing out research that supports your thoughts. I don't visit Herd Nation often (even though I have a Rivals premium account).....social media can divert one from using his time more wisely. Closing, what difference does it make where XXXX is employed or what auto he owns.......our Country is in turmoil because of the rights of the First Admendment...and the Hate that spews from the Liberal press is sickening. We need to extend LOVE to abort Hate. Rifle [Y.A.G Si Ye Nots] has a right to express his views about the current football program at Marshall. We live in a Country that permits us to speak our minds. Have a GREAT DAY. HerdZilla22 (Sweeney) in Charlotte.
this is rich..

• brings up battles despite not wanting to go there...
  • Rifle has complained about stalkers....so zilla brings up fact he knows name, knows (incorrect) FCS school he works at and goes on to admit to stalking at Bethune Cookman and N Texas.
  • then compliments Rifle's posting style despite the history between them
  • goes on to hit liberals and hate they spew (I do believe Rifle leans to the left)
  • and closes defending Rifle's right to opine and some other first amendment rah rah rah...

vexing

Hate that spews from the Liberal Press??? Like what please explain.

I'm at an FBS school. Perhaps that's why your attorney still hasn't found me?

Thanks for the message. In your honor, I just smacked the b!tch who came into my office to clean up.

When I google your name, it doesn't show up that you're a moron, but clearly that doesn't mean you aren't a moron.

Tell me again not to flatter myself by saying that you Google me even though you admitted doing so the day before.
again you could clear all of this up by providing a link, pretty simple.

Guys, just be glad that someone who has achieved/is achieving the greatest coaching success at the very highest levels of college football has finally attained the financial rewards that have enabled him to finally ditch the Yugo!!!! :D

Reactions: The Real SamC
again you could clear all of this up by providing a link, pretty simple.
It only took me 30 seconds, maybe even less, to find out where he's working. You and Fever have fun looking for him, as it's driving both of you bat shit crazy.

It only took me 30 seconds, maybe even less, to find out where he's working. You and Fever have fun looking for him, as it's driving both of you bat shit crazy.
perhaps then you can provide all of us the link. I think the link to the limo company is an old one.

perhaps then you can provide all of us the link. I think the link to the limo company is an old one.
Again...It only took me 30 seconds, maybe even less, to find out where he's working. You and Fever have fun looking for him, as it's driving both of you bat shit crazy.

Again...It only took me 30 seconds, maybe even less, to find out where he's working. You and Fever have fun looking for him, as it's driving both of you bat shit crazy.
okay this is what I know, he is not coaching on the field at any FBS school. No shame in that, the problem as I see it, he's such a blow hard. He spouts things out, but cant back them up.

So I guess I dont have your search engine skills, so what, he is the one saying where he is, not me.

Reactions: The Real SamC
okay this is what I know, he is not coaching on the field at any FBS school.
He never stated that he was coaching on the field.

He spouts things out, but cant back them up.
How long have you been following his posts? If you've followed closely, he'll always back up his statements, including providing supporting documentation/photographs. Due to recent stalking issues, he may not want certain individuals to know his place of employment.

So I guess I dont have your search engine skills, so what, he is the one saying where he is, not me.
He never once said where he is, which is why you and I are having this conversation. He only stated what he is doing, not where he is doing it.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
He never stated that he was coaching on the field.

How long have you been following his posts? If you've followed closely, he'll always back up his statements, including providing supporting documentation/photographs. Due to recent stalking issues, he may not want certain individuals to know his place of employment.

He never once said where he is, which is why you and I are having this conversation. He only stated what he is doing, not where he is doing it.
well perhaps he got banished to Wyoming, or maybe he's just driving around in a Limo, getting ready to go to Australia.

You know, I've often wondered but not enough to ask what rifles new handle stood for. The fact it is "Stoney is gay" is hilarious, not sure why Sluggo considers that hate though

No shame in that, the problem as I see it, he's such a blow hard. He spouts things out, but cant back them up.

Moron, I back up everything I "spout." Call me "arrogant," call me "pompous," but at least stay accurate. A blow hard is usually somebody who goes around saying things that are false or talks a lot but can't back up with any substance. I can, and I rub it in the faces of morons like you who try to turn every thread into being about me.

well perhaps he got banished to Wyoming,

That is a hell of a coach up there building a hell of a program. They have one of the top 2 QBs in the country . . . I was just working with him about six weeks ago.

or maybe he's just driving around in a Limo, .

I've never even been in a limo let alone driven one. That was the life; working eight hour days for only five days per week, making a quarter of a million while being a director of a division and partner of a $40 million company. How's your cubicle?

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Moron, I back up everything I "spout." Call me "arrogant," call me "pompous," but at least stay accurate. A blow hard is usually somebody who goes around saying things that are false or talks a lot but can't back up with any substance. I can, and I rub it in the faces of morons like you who try to turn every thread into being about me.

That is a hell of a coach up there building a hell of a program. They have one of the top 2 QBs in the country . . . I was just working with him about six weeks ago.

I've never even been in a limo let alone driven one. That was the life; working eight hour days for only five days per week, making a quarter of a million while being a director of a division and partner of a $40 million company. How's your cubicle?
you still havent backed up where you are coaching this year.

'How long have you been following his posts? If you've followed closely, he'll always back up his statements, including providing supporting documentation/photographs.'

so when are you posting your W-2?

Last edited:
You know, I've often wondered but not enough to ask what rifles new handle stood for. The fact it is "Stoney is gay" is hilarious, not sure why Sluggo considers that hate though
maybe stoney is, maybe stoney isnt, but in this day and age, ones sexual orientation is not something to banner about on the internet, unless of course he is Stoney so he can say whatever he wants.

maybe stoney is, maybe stoney isnt, but in this day and age, ones sexual orientation is not something to banner about on the internet, unless of course he is Stoney so he can say whatever he wants.
But where they work is?

It's a message board bro, get over your emotions and get off your high horse.

It's a message board bro, get over your emotions and get off your high horse.
My high horse about what? Somebody gets in here and thumps their chest and says 'look at me'
And I basically ask why?? Back up your claims, he won't because he can't

He brought up what he does, I just asked for documentation

Hold on folks - zilla has a "Rivals premium account"! Woo hoo and good for you. The question zilla, other than your chest-thumping self, who cares?

Hate that spews from the Liberal Press??? Like what please explain.

Fever
...all you have to do is look to the Liberal Democrats...CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Washington Post, NY Times...the women of The View., Hollywood entertainers, etc. So, YES...America is being spoon-fed by the poisonous Liberal Press---- that pretend to be Journalists.

HerdZilla22 (Graduate & Post Graduate---Page Pitt School of Jrn & Mass Communuctions (Marshall Univ)......

Hold on folks - zilla has a "Rivals premium account"! Woo hoo and good for you. The question zilla, other than your chest-thumping self, who cares?

The Premium permits me to read all forums....no chest pumping. I decided to check this one out. It's football season....NOTHING has changed....same bickering by the same posters.

HerdZilla22 defending Rifle and his real name......It 's not difficult to find out since he was a student at Marshall [between 1900----2017] and played on a HERD Athletic team......START GUESSING! Hint: He once grabbed a Silver $ off the top of a backboard....You are getting HOTTER....keep guessing.....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

you still havent backed up where you are coaching this year.

There are plenty of people who know me in real life and have known me "online" for a decade. They know I don't need to fabricate some story about working somewhere. The same thing happened last year, and Fever ended up with egg on his face, like always.

My high horse about what? Somebody gets in here and thumps their chest and says 'look at me'
And I basically ask why?? Back up your claims, he won't because he can't

Don't be a liar, liar. I didn't thump my chest about anything. We were discussing a normal topic on here. Numerous people, including you, tried turning the thread(s) to be about me. As a result, I defended myself against your comments. There was no "look at me." When your kind makes comments about me personally, especially when unsolicited, I will take the opportunity to rub it in your face how much better I am than you. Your kind somehow can't understand that.

I can't back up my claim? Again, try not to always be stupid.

He brought up what he does, I just asked for documentation

Stop lyin', liar. You guys brought up what I do, not me. Just like you told me not to flatter myself by saying that you Google search me and that it wasn't true. Then, when I show that you admitted to doing that the day before on another board - one I hadn't posted on in a month - you claimed it was a slip of the "tung" (yes, your dumbass really spelled it that way).

I think this deserves some slut pictures.

For years, I had heard very positive reviews about the girls on campus at the place I am now. It is a school with a huge enrollment known for having a ton of smokeshows. It hasn't let me down.

Some of the coaches were telling me a story about last year. During their biggest home game, the tailgating got out of control. The team's walk to the stadium goes through part of the stadium/tailgating area. So many girls were trashed during the walk that a few started flashing the guys on the walk. They said it became like a domino effect as other drunk girls saw them doing it, so they did it, then more, etc. The coaches, most of whom are typical guys who have no problem being crude, actually said they were embarrassed because they didn't know what to do with it happening so often with so many children and parents around.

HOLLY SPIT...I have really missed a lot of fun with my absence. I need to visit more often...this is FUN again.....

HerdZilla22 In Charlotte

There are plenty of people who know me in real life and have known me "online" for a decade. They know I don't need to fabricate some story about working somewhere. The same thing happened last year, and Fever ended up with egg on his face, like always.

Don't be a liar, liar. I didn't thump my chest about anything. We were discussing a normal topic on here. Numerous people, including you, tried turning the thread(s) to be about me. As a result, I defended myself against your comments. There was no "look at me." When your kind makes comments about me personally, especially when unsolicited, I will take the opportunity to rub it in your face how much better I am than you. Your kind somehow can't understand that.

Stop lyin', liar. You guys brought up what I do, not me. Just like you told me not to flatter myself by saying that you Google search me and that it wasn't true. Then, when I show that you admitted to doing that the day before on another board - one I hadn't posted on in a month - you claimed it was a slip of the "tung" (yes, your dumbass really spelled it that way).

For years, I had heard very positive reviews about the girls on campus at the place I am now. It is a school with a huge enrollment known for having a ton of smokeshows. It hasn't let me down.

Some of the coaches were telling me a story about last year. During their biggest home game, the tailgating got out of control. The team's walk to the stadium goes through part of the stadium/tailgating area. So many girls were trashed during the walk that a few started flashing the guys on the walk. They said it became like a domino effect as other drunk girls saw them doing it, so they did it, then more, etc. The coaches, most of whom are typical guys who have no problem being crude, actually said they were embarrassed because they didn't know what to do with it happening so often with so many children and parents around.

Careful Rifle.......that campus talk is giving too many clues to the guys that question you.....they might discover what University.

HerdZilla22

Careful Rifle.......that campus talk is giving too many clues to the guys that question you.....they might discover what University.

HerdZilla22
why don't you just come out and apologize, thank him for kicking your cyber ass for years and ask him nicely not to do it again. let's be real.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Fever...all you have to do is look to the Liberal Democrats...CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Washington Post, NY Times...the women of The View., Hollywood entertainers, etc. So, YES...America is being spoon-fed by the poisonous Liberal Press---- that pretend to be Journalists.

HerdZilla22 (Graduate & Post Graduate---Page Pitt School of Jrn & Mass Communuctions (Marshall Univ)......

Just stop now

For us just getting to know you, just post the link to your 'employment' and perhaps the letter showing you'll be a full time coach in January
And perhaps your W-2 from the old days when made the big bucks

For us just getting to know you, just post the link to your 'employment'

Keep begging, stalker. For those of us familiar with you, we all know you're a moron. Post a link proving that you're a moron. You can't. In other words, the absence of an online link doesn't mean something isn't true, moron.

and perhaps the letter showing you'll be a full time coach in January

There isn't a single coach in the country, outside of one or two who may have a head coach-in-waiting stipulation, who has a link showing they will be in a certain position on a certain date.

And perhaps your W-2 from the old days when made the big bucks

You've spent enough time stalking me in order for you to have read my recent posts on here. Go to the archives- within the last few months, I posted a picture of about $35,000 in cash and about another $35,000 in unsigned checks that I hadn't deposited yet. It was posted about 15 minutes after somebody tried making another personal jab, so it wasn't like I ran down to the bank to make a cash withdrawal (besides, since I know you've never been able to make a withdrawal that large, most banks need a day or two notice to withdraw that much in cash).

My "big bucks" weren't just from the old days. I still deposit royalty checks every quarter which total far more than your meager income, peasant.

Now, keep stalking, keep begging, and keep lying.

Keep begging, stalker. For those of us familiar with you, we all know you're a moron. Post a link proving that you're a moron. You can't. In other words, the absence of an online link doesn't mean something isn't true, moron.

There isn't a single coach in the country, outside of one or two who may have a head coach-in-waiting stipulation, who has a link showing they will be in a certain position on a certain date.

You've spent enough time stalking me in order for you to have read my recent posts on here. Go to the archives- within the last few months, I posted a picture of about $35,000 in cash and about another $35,000 in unsigned checks that I hadn't deposited yet. It was posted about 15 minutes after somebody tried making another personal jab, so it wasn't like I ran down to the bank to make a cash withdrawal (besides, since I know you've never been able to make a withdrawal that large, most banks need a day or two notice to withdraw that much in cash).

My "big bucks" weren't just from the old days. I still deposit royalty checks every quarter which total far more than your meager income, peasant.

Now, keep stalking, keep begging, and keep lying.
This is some of the funnest stuff I've ever read!!
For a Tuesday morning of game week you sure do have a lot of time to be posting here!!! But hey that's not my worry.
Why do I anticipate a long winded explanation at the end of the season as to why your 10th coach position fell through and how the HC lied to you, or maybe the AD. You should have learned from the Abilene experience, nothing counts until it is in writing!!

So again no link to where you are coaching? Not surprising. The personal attacks aren't however. The one thing I learned is, if somebody can't prove something, they just attack the person that questioned them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT