ADVERTISEMENT

Yay, inclusion?

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
1f92e.png

https//www.google.com/amp/s/swimsuit.si.com/.amp/swim-daily/2019/05/08/hunter-mcgrady-si-swimsuit-2019-body-diversity

Reactions: i am herdman
She's a blowjob queen. Growing up, she was always too big for guys to want to get naked, but she had a pretty face and a rack, so she was always in demand for blowjobs. As a result, she became an expert and very popular during the later hours of house parties.

Reactions: thunderscope
She's a blowjob queen. Growing up, she was always too big for guys to want to get naked, but she had a pretty face and a rack, so she was always in demand for blowjobs. As a result, she became an expert and very popular during the later hours of house parties.

Apparently she was skinny at 15-16. She says she is happiest being a size 16. And I say good for her. Eat pizza, drink beer. Fvck it.

she's about the size of the one i was dared to bang 30 years ago. when she got up off the carpeted floor, there was a strawberry on her back about 15" in diameter.

She would need to lose 50 pounds or more to get to a size 16. She’s no size 16. More like a 20. She’s huge.

I am just quoting an interview I quickly read. I had no idea who this was so I Googled.

She's 5'11". I bet she could change a tractor tire with ease. That's the kind of woman you need on the farm. She could pop out six, seven kids without her hips breaking down.

I am just quoting an interview I quickly read. I had no idea who this was so I Googled.

She's 5'11". I bet she could change a tractor tire with ease. That's the kind of woman you need on the farm. She could pop out six, seven kids without her hips breaking down.

Good lord. If she’s 5’11 she’s definitely north of 300 lbs.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yeah, that one you tricked me into searching. I am surprised I was not immediately expelled.
:D That was a strange one because moderate/default google image searching was pretty effective at blocking content you should not view in public, however, it barely worked when you searched 'Mary Carey', it only got marginally "better" if you turned safe search completely off.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT