ADVERTISEMENT

Yep definitely time for junior to lawyer up big time. Yuge.

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
Goldstone: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras [Agalarov] this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Goldstone: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Trump Jr: "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

Trump Jr: "Rob could we speak now?

Goldstone: "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

No laws were broken but CNN keeps getting caught in lies. The libs take those lies and repeat them as truth. Hillary lost. No way she get back in. A crazy con would take her out if she onw.Half america likes russia more than hillary. Pick someone else to run.Its your fault trump won. Besides hillary and bill are cashing in

favorite fast food fries? mcdonalds is great on a hangover. wendy's is legit. five guys is the best all-around imnsho.

favorite fast food fries? mcdonalds is great on a hangover. wendy's is legit. five guys is the best all-around imnsho.
McDonald's fries are only good for the 30 seconds they stay hot. Wendy's fries dipped into a frosty is delicious

Reactions: WV-FAN
newsflash: Libtards no laws were broken. time to move on to your next russian story

Last edited:

I like 5 guys, but the lines are always huge and then the location nearest to me doesn't have anywhere near enough seating.

You ever been to Thurman's in German Village? That needs to be on your bucket list.

https://thethurmancafe.com/

The "Thurmanator" is what Adam Richman ate on Man vs Food. It's legit.

Mueller knows.
giphy.gif

she wasn't hanging out with him, she was seated behind him in a public hearing of the house committee on foreign affairs. mcfaul said he was told she was invited by dana rohrabacher, member of that committee. and you know the second dude that kevin mccarthy "joked" was bought by the russians.

edit: just do a google search for dana rohrabacher and magnitsky. dude is heavily involved in it, which would be his obvious tie to veselnitskaya

she wasn't hanging out with him, she was seated behind him in a public hearing of the house committee on foreign affairs. mcfaul said he was told she was invited by dana rohrabacher, member of that committee. and you know the second dude that kevin mccarthy "joked" was bought by the russians.

edit: just do a google search for dana rohrabacher and magnitsky. dude is heavily involved in it, which would be his obvious tie to veselnitskaya
Doesn't matter by Democrat standards. If you're in the same room, you're guilty of collusion. Especially if there's any sort of picture.

Doesn't matter by Democrat standards. If you're in the same room, you're guilty of collusion. Especially if there's any sort of picture.
Especially when you sent the emails arranging the meeting and later release the emails yourself showing what you agreed to meet with a foreign government official to undermine the election. Good stuff.

Especially when you sent the emails arranging the meeting and later release the emails yourself showing what you agreed to meet with a foreign government official to undermine the election. Good stuff.
I'm glad we agree that we need to open up a full blown, wide ranging investigation involving ALL parties involved. No stone or government position (elected for appointed) unturned.

"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow." Wiki leaks Clinton campaign

Whatever it takes
Sweet. I'm glad we also agree we should be investigating Russia's financial backing into certain portions of the energy sector. And whoever gets caught up should be prosecuted, even if they aren't in office any more, especially if they knew of it & did nothing to stop it.

Goldstone: "The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras [Agalarov] this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

Goldstone: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Trump Jr: "Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer."

Goldstone: "Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday."

What law does this break??

At some point you may finally figure out that there is at least 1 or 2 actual attorneys who post on here. When they're asking you questions about law, they're just fvcking with you to see what you say next.

Rox just bitchslapped your snowflake ass like a mule and that was your response.

Grow a pair and I'm not talking man boobs.
th
Oh he's so hardcore. I am so glad you have resurrected your leader. Now does Murox also work at Tudors biscuit world? Or more of a Stewart's hot dog guy cause he can't make the early work shifts.

cons: "what law was broken?"

libs: "well, errrrr, uhhhhh, COLLUSION! YEAH, YEAH, COLLUSION!!!! and . . .uhhhh, RUSSIA!!! YEAH YEAH RUSSIA!!! and, you work at biscuit world!" [thinking to themselves, "got 'em now, that'll show 'em"}

cons:
giphy.gif

Remember the time when greed polled the board -- not seeing any irony whatsoever -- asking if it was a good idea to go to a performance-based compensation plan for his employees while simultaneously praising unions? God that was great.

I missed that, but classic Greed.Saviour for poor, just as long it doesn't impact him any financially.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT