ADVERTISEMENT

Yep travel ban blocked again by federal court

Be sure and contact your friends in Manchester, and ask them how well the liberal UK policies are doing for them

trump-statements-were-going-to-win-so-much-youll-be-tired-of-winning.jpg

This is almost a good thing. That way the normal Americans get pissed off and say F those guys on the liberal courts. Screw them. Then, we win the election again.

This is almost a good thing. That way the normal Americans get pissed off and say F those guys on the liberal courts. Screw them. Then, we win the election again.

Good thinking. That nutcase base of his is really going to hit the polls when they dont get their Muslim ban, their Mexican paid for wall, and their coal jobs back.

I've seen writings over the years, in regard to that hoops game, but have never seen who officially won the games. If memory serves me, seems both sides claimed victory.

I thought you lost that game.

It has never been in contention. I won that game. He admits it. I even offered to play another game, and he refused the offer.

I was playing with a broken finger, in a huge empty arena which I had never been (shooting in a big empty arena is much harder for shooters than shots big men take), after having just driven four hours, and I still ended up the victor. Hell, I even scored one more point than I needed to.

I can't believe either of you would have any doubt who won.

The rumor is that the shellacking Country took was so damaging, that he decided to permanently hang up his sneakers.

Well, most of them won't win here. Like I said when I thought Hillary was going to win, bring 'em on. Bring 'em in. Most of them will lose and end up in Section 8 war zones. Just have to set up bigger areas to cordon them off.

America can take it. See, I told you everything you think you can't have you've already got it.

Enjoy Coca Cola. I'll enjoy Big K.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Well, most of them won't win here. Like I said when I thought Hillary was going to win, bring 'em on. Bring 'em in. Most of them will lose and end up in Section 8 war zones. Just have to set up bigger areas to cordon them off.

America can take it. See, I told you everything you think you can't have you've already got it.

Enjoy Coca Cola. I'll enjoy Big K.

So are you saying that if Hillary won that you wanted refugees to enter the country in hopes that some of them would commit terrorist attacks and kill Americans?

You want them in under Hillary. But not under Trump.. Why?

Post that same exact post with your dtard screen name or I'm not answering it. Mainly because it's so stupid.

Post that same exact post with your dtard screen name or I'm not answering it. Mainly because it's so stupid.

I can't I'm not that user. A mod could easily clear this up.

Are you Raleigh? Cause you morons always reply with the same response. You're too dense to think anyone can have an opinion different than yours.

The onus is on you to prove it. 57 messages? You're better off if you say you are dtard, because at this point I sure as hell don't want to deal with new people.

The onus is on you to prove it. 57 messages? You're better off if you say you are dtard, because at this point I sure as hell don't want to deal with new people.

I don't have to prove shit pal. I could care less if an old fart on the web believes me or not.

You just struggle with opinions that are different than yours. Perhaps you've lived a sheltered life, I don't know...

I thought you lost that game.

He won. It was a good game. We were playing to 15 and he was up 14-12 if I recall when he hit the game winner...giving him 16. He got the better of me but also admitted that I was far better than he ever imagined I would have been. I would put my post game up against anybody (non-elite skill level players, that is), and rifle saw that first hand.

We played in the WVU Coliseum, which was pretty cool. Before the game, I promised him that we would play one game...no more...with the winner getting bragging rights. He won, so I kept my word rather than trying to make up for it with a 2nd game. The sweetheart even bought me lunch.

Reactions: i am herdman
The mod saying it means nothing. How do you know he's not just using different IP addresses?

And what is this "you all can't defend Trump" bullshit? Defend him against what, losers? Ohio State doesn't beat Michigan's ass every year and then have Michigan come back after the game and say to defend it.

They just beat Michigan's ass and celebrate it with a Hang On Sloopy or ten.

Reactions: i am herdman
The mod saying it means nothing. How do you know he's not just using different IP addresses?

And what is this "you all can't defend Trump" bullshit? Defend him against what, losers? Ohio State doesn't beat Michigan's ass every year and then have Michigan come back after the game and say to defend it.

That is right. Scoreboard. We won!

Again Walden, why do you want to allow refugees in the country under Hillary but not while Trump is President ??

Well, the chicken shit went into hiding after November 8. Mysteriously, these new monikers pop up to bitch about what Trump had for breakfast. They first mentioned they "used to be conservatives".

Then they ultimately go whole hog lefty. They're big on trying to get me to read newspaper articles from somewhere else, knowing they lack either the words or the balls to say what the hell they think.

Hell, if you can't see it you're not the first. I ran circles around all the slow asses in Kroger and Wal Mart this morning, but I made it. 90 some percent of the world is just slower.

^^^^^ Says the poster who stopped rooting for Marshall because he felt disrespected at a game.

Well, the chicken shit went into hiding after November 8. Mysteriously, these new monikers pop up to bitch about what Trump had for breakfast. They first mentioned they "used to be conservatives".

Then they ultimately go whole hog lefty. They're big on trying to get me to read newspaper articles from somewhere else, knowing they lack either the words or the balls to say what the hell they think.

Hell, if you can't see it you're not the first. I ran circles around all the slow asses in Kroger and Wal Mart this morning, but I made it. 90 some percent of the world is just slower.

That's a very long-winded way to say "No, I don't have any evidence".

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
Good thinking. That nutcase base of his is really going to hit the polls when they dont get their Muslim ban, their Mexican paid for wall, and their coal jobs back.
At least you admit the black guy in the white house took coalminers jobs.

At least you admit the black guy in the white house took coalminers jobs.

No, traitor, I didn't. Natural gas is what you need to blame. More coal mining jobs were lost under reagan than obama. Of course you probably think ol' cheetos is going to bring those jobs back. After all, he SAID he would. How are those promises the white guy made working out for you and other miners about now? Now get back to hanging on trump gonads, if he has any.

Reactions: sistersville
Trump is going to bring mining jobs back period. It doesn't matter that natural gas is enormously cheaper at this point and WV has plenty of gas.

Has trump done anything he promised to do in his first 100 days. With control of the senate and house and the the guy hasn't done shit. Period. He just lurches from one scandal to another. He couldn't even get congress on his side to make Walden dog catcher of Preble county Ohio.

Last edited:
How did he take their jobs??
Directing the epa. I saw jobs leave but never like it did under obama. I mean i knew maybe 5 people with a job out of hundreds. All surface mines closed.Hillary then claimed she would bankrupt all coal companies. Thats why she and obama would were hated in coal country. Under most presidents some companies left the business but under obama they all left. There are about 12 new mines in eastern ky. Why? They can get their permits.

ADVERTISEMENT