ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet Pedo-Joe & his gang will be trying to cook some numbers, soon...

Disastrous polls prove Democrats need a backup plan for 2024

They’ve already tried to tell people the dumpster wasn’t on fire since January 21, 2021. Lots of smoke and mirrors. Preventable conflicts in Israel and Ukraine along with inflation, shrinkflation, and continued high fuel prices have led to people seeing the malaise.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
They’ve already tried to tell people the dumpster wasn’t on fire since January 21, 2021. Lots of smoke and mirrors. Preventable conflicts in Israel and Ukraine along with inflation, shrinkflation, and continued high fuel prices have led to people seeing the malaise.
For the most part, only idiots who make up their hard core voter base, like Raoul, H&H, and Greed will believe such nonsense.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
14 million jobs and counting.
About 18 months of UE rate below 4.
Record high stock market.
Interest rates will decrease this year.
Gas prices going down.
No insurrection under Biden.

Orange Jesus under 91 felony indictments. Found liable for sexual harassment and fraud x2.

Things are looking good. No thanks to magats.

14 million jobs and counting.
About 18 months of UE rate below 4.
Record high stock market.
Interest rates will decrease this year.
Gas prices going down.
No insurrection under Biden.

Orange Jesus under 91 felony indictments. Found liable for sexual harassment and fraud x2.

Things are looking good. No thanks to magats.
Mostly lies. You should ask Pedo-Joe for a position in his administration, even though it will be very temporary.

I didn't vote for Biden, Slapnuts.

Says the guy who believes the election was stolen.
Never said that, Nutslaps

I believe there was definitely ballot harvesting and other questionable tactics by groups, but mostly in areas that were likely to vote demon-rat anyway.

Reactions: 30CAT
When you support the guy who says it was stolen, you are also saying it was stolen.
Bullshit, what a stupid ass comment. Yeah, the world works that way, douchebag.

I would support you doing something you really cared about, like helping people with special needs, as long as it didn't relate to your political viewpoint, but I guess using your mentality that just wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT