ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up. You just can't.

I don't really give two shits about the documents. It's the complete hypocrisy in the way the situations are being treated by the administration and MSM.

Don't worry Raoul, I got this one for you dawg.

"Meh...Stingrays are overrated anyway"

I don't really give two shits about the documents. It's the complete hypocrisy in the way the situations are being treated by the administration and MSM.

You're an idiot. Does the mainstream media lean liberal? Sure. Do most of your claims that they ignore faults of the Dems ring hollow? Yes.

CNN.com, for the second straight day, has its leads story about it. MSNBC.com had its lead story about it yesterday. I've posted numerous times where CNN has main articles about Biden lying, etc.

You're an idiot. Does the mainstream media lean liberal? Sure. Do most of your claims that they ignore faults of the Dems ring hollow? Yes.

CNN.com, for the second straight day, has its leads story about it. MSNBC.com had its lead story about it yesterday. I've posted numerous times where CNN has main articles about Biden lying, etc.
Ok. From CNN's initial story:

230110135340-20230110-biden-trump-documents-found-2.jpg

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being wrong about every-fvcking-thing you try and discuss, baldy?

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Ok. From CNN's initial story:

230110135340-20230110-biden-trump-documents-found-2.jpg

Tell me, do you ever get tired of being wrong about every-fvcking-thing you try and discuss, baldy?

Your inability to have even basic critical thinking skills is appalling.

The initial reports were what the article presented, because that is what was first found. Only later was it announced that more documents were later found, at which point, the articles reported it.

Your inability to have even basic critical thinking skills is appalling.

The initial reports were what the article presented, because that is what was first found. Only later was it announced that more documents were later found, at which point, the articles reported it.
Ok. No one has been running cover for him.🙄

Guess yore forgetting the fact that they kept this shit under wraps through the midterm elections.

I want Doocey to ask this question of Biden:

Do you consider your garage more secure than President Trump’s mansion?

Reactions: marshallisqbu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT