you conservatives are worse than carolina fans

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
n. carolina loses a couple of games and there are no carolina
fans to be found anywhere.

they win one and they are all in your face gloating and laughing
and joking. how 'bout them heels!

there is another game coming up in 2 yrs. enjoy it while it lasts.

This board turned conservative a long time ago. You don't know what the hell you're talking about yet again. Where have all your leftist buddies gone? One of them went to jail and the other one boarded up his cabinet shop to go take a ride on a comet.

All you've got left are a few libs who won't even admit it.

This post was edited on 11/7 8:58 AM by Walden Pond

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Walden Pond:
This board turned conservative a long time ago. You don't know what the hell you're talking about yet again. Where have all your leftist buddies gone? One of them went to jail and the other one boarded up his cabinet shop to go take a ride on a comet.

YEAH AND UP UNTIL TUESDAY YOU ALL WERE DISCLAIMING
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY - REMEMBER THAT?

Originally posted by dherd:
YEAH AND UP UNTIL TUESDAY YOU ALL WERE DISCLAIMING
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY - REMEMBER THAT?
Disclaiming it?

Don't you love it when little kids try to sound old by using big, totally out of place words? What the hell did I do, get on here and post something like this:

Republican Party*

*some retard is going to claim that I disclaimed it

Who went to jail? Did I miss something?

Originally posted by HFF-SLTX:

Sabo. Apparently he nailed some young tail, I believe she was at or above the age of consent in WV; however it was institutional rape given the fact that he worked in an educational setting and she was a student.

Originally posted by herdfan06:
Originally posted by HFF-SLTX:

Sabo. Apparently he nailed some young tail, I believe she was at or above the age of consent in WV; however it was institutional rape given the fact that he worked in an educational setting and she was a student.
Any links to the story? I was unaware. When did this happen?

You might be confusing two different stories on him. Sabo got arrested for getting drunk & beating a woman through (yes, through) a door. He later lost his job for sleeping with a student at the school where he was employed. Normally what a person does away from the board stays off the board, but this guy's history is worth bringing up in case he comes around a Marshall tailgate & you happen to have females around.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT