ADVERTISEMENT

you know i love djt but i have to say that i believe i would know if my dad used a blocked #

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
7 big things learned from jr's testimony 1. fake news 2 no collusion no collusion no collusion
Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski has testified that the president's primary residence utilizes a blocked number, but Trump Jr. said in testimony that he doesn't recall whether the call was with his father:

Q. Does your father used a blocked number on his cellphone or on any phones that you call him on?

A. I don't know.

Q. So you don't know whether this might have been your father?

A. I don't.

Philip Bump lays out the timeline in detail here:

• June 6, 4:04 p.m.: Agalarov calls Trump Jr. Call logs suggest that the call lasts between 60 seconds and two minutes.
  • June 6, 4:27 p.m.: Trump Jr. is in contact with a blocked number. It lasts for four minutes. It’s not clear if the call was outgoing or incoming; the testimony suggests that it was incoming but a report from Senate Democrats suggests it was outgoing. (The phone records are redacted in the documents released on Wednesday.)
  • June 6, 4:31 p.m.: Trump Jr. calls Agalarov. The call lasts for three minutes.
  • June 6, 4:38 p.m.: Trump Jr. emails Goldstone. “Rob thanks for the help.”

Been awhile since I last posted, but wanted to say that I get paid again tomorrow. I got a nice raise, thanks to the tax reform bill that was passed by Congress, and signed into law by DJT. Haven't drank any alcohol for three weeks, but I'm thinking about tying on a good one this weekend. Would you like to drink with me? Bring some herb. We'll ride down to Jeffersonville and hand out with some good peeps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT