ADVERTISEMENT

You love to see it: Jack Black and Tenacious D to lose millions for Trump hate speech. Face deportation.

This brings up an interesting question: who the fvck would go to a Tenacious D concert to begin with? Are there really people that hate themselves and their ears that much?

I'm serious with this question:

1) A no-name musician makes a comment that about not missing shooting trump next time.
2) trump, the actual candidate, makes a comment alluding to people who want their guns to take out Clinton since she will pack the SCOTUS with justices who will support her causes.

I hold a politicians, especially a presidential candidate, to a much higher standard than an entertainer (especially a no-name entertainer). So why is Jack Black's drummer getting held to a far higher standard than what you morons hold trump to?

1) A no-name musician makes a comment that about not missing shooting trump next time.
2) trump, the actual candidate, makes a comment alluding to people who want their guns to take out Clinton since she will pack the SCOTUS with justices who will support her causes.
#2, Trump never said that.

Sources?

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
#2, Trump never said that.

Sources?
He did. You just don't pay attention to anything that goes against your stance. Confirmation bias is very strong on here. Even the attendees laughed when he said it, because they understood:

It's not what he said.
Do you understand what "alluded to" means, moron?

If what he said wasn't alluding to what I said, then what did it mean? And if it wasn't alluding to what I said, then why did he get that reaction from so many?

You are fvcking liars. Listen, I admit when Biden fvcks up, the piece of shit he is, and when something is inappropriate. You morons never do that and end up lying and looking dumber than you usually do.

Reactions: johns1124
Do you understand what "alluded to" means, moron?

If what he said wasn't alluding to what I said, then what did it mean? And if it wasn't alluding to what I said, then why did he get that reaction from so many?

You are fvcking liars. Listen, I admit when Biden fvcks up, the piece of shit he is, and when something is inappropriate. You morons never do that and end up lying and looking dumber than you usually do.

YOU say he alluded to that. Nothing surprising here.

YOU say he alluded to that. Nothing surprising here.
Any reasonable person says that. It's why so many of his attendees laughed at the comment. If that isn't what he was alluding to, then what did his comment mean? If that wasn't what he was alluding to, then why did so many of his attendees laugh?

Remember when you came back months ago and claimed you weren't Republican? That's almost as big of a lie that this is.

Any reasonable person says that. It's why so many of his attendees laughed at the comment. If that isn't what he was alluding to, then what did his comment mean? If that wasn't what he was alluding to, then why did so many of his attendees laugh?

Remember when you came back months ago and claimed you weren't Republican? That's almost as big of a lie that this is.

What do you think the "2nd Amendment people" would do if the government tried to take their firearms?

He didn't allude to killing Hilliary.

The left and its media would have been on that like Pedo-Joe on a 10-year-old girl.

Just stop. You're trying WAY too hard.

The left and its media would have been on that like Pedo-Joe on a 10-year-old girl.
Uhhh, they were, moron:

Want me to keep going? Hell, some of these articles reference how fast that comment made it through Twitter and how fast Clinton's campaign was to respond. Again, moron, if he wasn't alluding to shooting her, then why would so many of his supporters laugh? If he was just trying to say that 2nd Amendment whackos should unify their votes, then why would so many people find that funny and laugh? Dumb this down for you and just answer that last question.

Uhhh, they were, moron:

Want me to keep going? Hell, some of these articles reference how fast that comment made it through Twitter and how fast Clinton's campaign was to respond. Again, moron, if he wasn't alluding to shooting her, then why would so many of his supporters laugh? If he was just trying to say that 2nd Amendment whackos should unify their votes, then why would so many people find that funny and laugh? Dumb this down for you and just answer that last question.

LOL! Trump-hating organizations.

Not shocked.

Reactions: 19MU88
If he was just trying to say that 2nd Amendment whackos should unify their votes, then why would so many people find that funny and laugh? Dumb this down for you and just answer that last question.
Too difficult for you, Crispy Lips?

Would you like to try explaining what trump meant and why his followers laughed since the others refuse to answer?
Tell you what, I'll answer if you admit that Biden is as big a liar as Trump ever was and that your faux outrage over Trump's falsehoods is just that - fake - and that you only attack Trump for his lies because of his politics, not because Biden - a pedophile that likely abused his own daughter (her words, not mine) - is somehow morally superior to Trump.

Tell you what, I'll answer if you admit that Biden is as big a liar as Trump ever was and that your faux outrage over Trump's falsehoods is just that - fake - and that you only attack Trump for his lies because of his politics, not because Biden - a pedophile that likely abused his own daughter (her words, not mine) - is somehow morally superior to Trump.
Biden is not nearly as much of a liar as trump. You realize the lies are counted, right? It's not even close.

My outrage isn't fake, because I don't get outraged. trump's comments are the most despicable in modern political U.S. history. It's been like that for nine years, so the novelty and shock-value has worn off, and nobody even thinks twice about it now. That's not a good thing.

I've seen nothing to think that Biden is a pedophile. His crackhead daughter saying taking a shower with her father "might" be inappropriate isn't what you claimed. No, her words were not what you claimed.

Now, answer the question, Tier Three.

You realize the lies are counted, right?
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

My outrage isn't fake, because I don't get outraged.
Which is why I know yore full of shit and laugh at most of your posts, and think of you as nothing more than a troll. You're not serious on any level. If you were, you would be way more outraged about all the racist shit that Biden has said and done then you are Trump, with the shit that you dig up from back in the '70s.

Put Trump in a bullseye. It's okay though he didn't really mean that, right? Am I right? Yeah, I'm right.

I know you're full of shit, you know you're full of shit. I laugh at most of yore stupid posts trollling the board, but all the same, also understand that you are nothing more than a mentally deranged liberal. One of those entitled Gen z faggits. But, you're entertaining, so I tend to look past most of yore dumb shit.

Hang jack black. Totally liberal idiot. Shoot anyone related to him raping the woman before shooting them

I hold a politicians, especially a presidential candidate, to a much higher standard than an entertainer (especially a no-name entertainer). So why is Jack Black's drummer getting held to a far higher standard than what you morons hold trump to?
I’m guessing you meant “politician”.

Herdman, our spelling/grammar checker is broken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT