ADVERTISEMENT

You mother****ers have crossed a line now.

I've never understood what the hell he was thinking.

I understand documents were requested for months, and were eventually sent back....which is why I am wondering if some were not sent back, and what did those documents include? As you should be aware, there's classified stuff, and there's classified stuff. If it is the latter, and he was hiding it in a safe in his home, he's crackhead level stupid.
His son, Eric, said the safe was empty. Still, regardless, the DOJ has gone down an uncharted road for polticial gain. Plain and simple.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz said FBI agents likely seized documents without inquiring if they were classified, declassified or personal to Trump.

"The Justice Department had no right to seize them indiscriminately because some may not be classified and others may be classified above their level," he said. "There are things that have been declassified by the president, which the Justice Department doesn't know about."

Dershowitz slammed the unprecedented raid of the former president’s home, and questioned the bureau’s decision to execute a search warrant, rather than issue a subpoena for the records in question.

"There was no reason not to issue a subpoena returnable tomorrow, so that there's no claim that Trump could've destroyed anything," Dershowitz told Fox News. "This should've been a subpoena, not a search warrant."

He added: "If it is a search warrant, it has to have a high level of cause demonstrating that the evidence would have been destroyed."

His son, Eric, said the safe was empty. Still, regardless, the DOJ has gone down an uncharted road for polticial gain. Plain and simple.
Like you said, they're down to two choices now.

Pay at the ballot box, or God forbid, pay on the battlefield. We won't stand for this cheating and injustice by our DOJ any longer. Good people are already congregating in West Palm Beach.

Like you said, they're down to two choices now.

Pay at the ballot box, or God forbid, pay on the battlefield. We won't stand for this cheating and injustice by our DOJ any longer. Good people are already congregating in West Palm Beach.

We are down to those two choices in this country. When they, the libs in control, fire the first shot, God forbid, it will be on and it is going straight to DC. They are out of control and we are heading towards a road to nowhere. Hopefully it starts to get fixed in November.

Legal scholars note that when individuals previously violated the law regarding classified documents, the Justice Department has opted to either not prosecute or settle for lesser charges.

"The Presidential Records Act is not commonly a subject of criminal prosecution, even in the most egregious cases," said Jonathan Turley, a professor at the George Washington University Law School. "These incidents have generally been handled administratively."

His lifetime chronic level.
could-you.gif

His son, Eric, said the safe was empty.
Then Donald Trump is the only non-broke person in America with an empty safe.
"The Justice Department had no right to seize them indiscriminately because some may not be classified and others may be classified above their level,"
Borderline the dumbest thing I have read about this thing. DOJ has been involved in cases seizing seriously classified shit in espionage cases.
The Presidential Records Act is not commonly a subject of criminal prosecution
True that. That's why it is either a nothing-burger or really serious. And that is why I am waiting.

Then Donald Trump is the only non-broke person in America with an empty safe.

Borderline the dumbest thing I have read about this thing. DOJ has been involved in cases seizing seriously classified shit in espionage cases.

True that. That's why it is either a nothing-burger or really serious. And that is why I am waiting.
Get real. Never has this happened. Hell he waa cooperatetive. He just gave then archives in June

Spoken like a true "libertarian"...
True hard-line libertarians would say we do not need police, you can and should protect yourself and your stuff.

Me, I understand that the majority of people are not capable of that kind of society and commitment. It is much easier...maybe I should say less personally bloody...when you outsource justice as a government function.

As for your Twitter thingy, I'm not sure how you think it got me somehow. I've always maintained that both police and social services (including mental health) should be well funded; it's not an either/or situation.

The Left becoming pro-FBI and federal police is hilarious to see.
It’s a misunderstanding of what’s actually happening. The left isn’t pro-FBI, we’re just pro-prosecuting Trump for the crimes he committed. The FBI would be involved in that, even if they also do a lot of really bad stuff. I don’t really see it as hypocritical although I can see how others do.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
As for your Twitter thingy, I'm not sure how you think it got me somehow. I've always maintained that both police and social services (including mental health) should be well funded; it's not

Ummm, could it have been one of your previous posts that I've listed below???

Typical libert, err, liberal that talks out of both sides of his mouth....

Say it with me @KyMUfan : DEFUND THE POLICE.

ADVERTISEMENT