ADVERTISEMENT

You SOB's have gone nutso

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
last year right after the election, me and some golf buddies made the turn and as we waited on the tee box, one of them said, so you know some of these people are going to go nuts over this election. Then, you saw it the snowflakes shedding a few tears and the Madonna and Judd girl going all weird and talking about their skanky vajajay. And, some protest and the Maxine Waters of the world who are weird anyway.

But, damn some of you on here are completely of the Reservation. Russia this and Russian that.

Then, the one poster who used to talk about hot women and who could at least bring some intelligence to his faulty arguments, is talking about a bullet ending it.

Now, one damn question. If I would have said I hope a bullet ends the chosen one's reign, can you imagine the out rage on this very forum. The server would have went down. It would have been oh my God herdman How dare you talk about the chosen one and the speaking that way about our Black President.

I did't participate in that thread because I am not getting a visit from the guys in the dark blue suits with the ear pieces in. Has he got off the damn deep end. Last time I paricipated in something like that it was the sweep the leg thing with Byron and those assholes from Miami OH and it made ESPN and I though the cops were going to show up and shut it down. And, all I was doing was protecting my quarterback. I am too old for this shit now.

I thought it was bad when he said that crazy comedian woman was hot. WTF? Did he get hit in practice by a 300lb linemen or something? Is he damn dehydrated?

If I would have done something like that about The Chosen One, greed's head would have finally popped off and it would be a never ending NAACP lecture.

Anyway, back to the point. You ****ers lost, get over it. I actually hope you get a token patsy on this Russian thing. If not, you all may have to be committed. You all take this politician thing way too serious.

Reactions: 19MU88
guess you guys haven't heard the news
We now have a better idea why President Trump went to such great lengths to shield Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, from the prying eyes of the F.B.I. and various congressional committees over the past year. Unfortunately for Mr. Trump, it didn’t work out as he had planned.

On Friday morning, Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the F.B.I. about his communications with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, during the transition period in December 2016. He told the lies on Jan. 24 of this year, after Mr. Trump had been inaugurated and Mr. Flynn was sitting in his West Wing office.

It’s hard to find a precedent for how quickly Mr. Trump’s inner circle has become consumed by scandal. Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan made it into their second terms before the indictments of their inner circle started rolling in. In contrast, consider what’s happened in the last five weeks alone: The president of the United States’ former campaign chief, Paul Manafort, and an associate have been arrested and charged with multiple federal crimes, including money laundering and tax fraud; one of Mr. Trump’s former foreign policy advisers, George Papadopoulos, has pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about his conversations with Russians; and now his former national security adviser has pleaded guilty to the same offense, admitting that he committed federal crimes from inside the White House.

Just like other people went nuts over a black man with a strange name in the White House

And his black ass stayed in office the entire two terms and there wasn't anything that would have stopped it.

Just like Trump's ass will be there for at least this first term and there isn't shit little dreamer snowflakes can do or rumors to spread which will stop it.

Still waiting for Trump to produce his birth certificate.
d8b85d78f919b719c9c24ed43c14eccb.jpg

Reactions: dherd
Just like other people went nuts over a black man with a strange name in the White House
I think many of us were more upset with the candidates the Republicans ran against him. Romney should have won and he screwed up and then backed down. We were more mad at the Republicans.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Nobody with the name "Hussein" will ever be president of the United States.

Kenyan

Muslim sympathizer

token president

Herdman has the elites fired up this morning. Though in reality, it is DJT who has them boiling as he continues MAGA.

last year right after the election, me and some golf buddies made the turn and as we waited on the tee box, one of them said, so you know some of these people are going to go nuts over this election. Then, you saw it the snowflakes shedding a few tears and the Madonna and Judd girl going all weird and talking about their skanky vajajay. And, some protest and the Maxine Waters of the world who are weird anyway.

But, damn some of you on here are completely of the Reservation. Russia this and Russian that.

Then, the one poster who used to talk about hot women and who could at least bring some intelligence to his faulty arguments, is talking about a bullet ending it.

Now, one damn question. If I would have said I hope a bullet ends the chosen one's reign, can you imagine the out rage on this very forum. The server would have went down. It would have been oh my God herdman How dare you talk about the chosen one and the speaking that way about our Black President.

I did't participate in that thread because I am not getting a visit from the guys in the dark blue suits with the ear pieces in. Has he got off the damn deep end. Last time I paricipated in something like that it was the sweep the leg thing with Byron and those assholes from Miami OH and it made ESPN and I though the cops were going to show up and shut it down. And, all I was doing was protecting my quarterback. I am too old for this shit now.

I thought it was bad when he said that crazy comedian woman was hot. WTF? Did he get hit in practice by a 300lb linemen or something? Is he damn dehydrated?

If I would have done something like that about The Chosen One, greed's head would have finally popped off and it would be a never ending NAACP lecture.

Anyway, back to the point. You ****ers lost, get over it. I actually hope you get a token patsy on this Russian thing. If not, you all may have to be committed. You all take this politician thing way too serious.

38%

One of his campaign personnel has been indicted with Conspiracy Against the United States of America. Two of them have pled guilty to other crimes, felonies.

You're right, we are probably over reacting.

Did they go as nuts over obama as the left has trump. If you said yes your a freakin liar. Any mod who believes that is too fukin stupid to watch a cat.

Did they go as nuts over obama as the left has trump. If you said yes your a freakin liar. Any mod who believes that is too fukin stupid to watch a cat.

YOU WILL BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE WHEN THOSE WONDERFUL REPUBLICANS START
CUTTING YOUR BENEFITS - THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE PULLED THIS ON YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT CAUGHT ON.
FIRST REAGAN - THEN BUSH NOW TRUMP.
EACH TIME MASSIVE TAX CUTS FOR THE FILTHY RICH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTORS FOLLOWED BY
CUTS TO MIDDLE CLASS. WHEN YOU HEAR THEM TALKING ABOUT "ENTITLEMENTS" KNOW THAT
ENTITLEMENTS IS A WORD FOR SOCIAL SECURITY, ,MEDICARE AND DISABILITY BENEFITS.

SO, NOW THAT OBAMA GOT YOUR BENEFITS FOR YOU AFTER THE REPUBLICANS SPENT 8 YRS TELLING YOU
NO - NOW YOU ARE A BIG REPUBLICAN.

REMEMBER WHAT I SAY AND WATCH WHAT THEY DO AND WHEN YOU HEAR THEM SAY WE HAVE TO CUT
ENTITLEMENTS KNOW IT IS THE MONEY YOU LIVE ON.

YOU WILL BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE WHEN THOSE WONDERFUL REPUBLICANS START
CUTTING YOUR BENEFITS - THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IT.

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THEY HAVE PULLED THIS ON YOU AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT CAUGHT ON.
FIRST REAGAN - THEN BUSH NOW TRUMP.
EACH TIME MASSIVE TAX CUTS FOR THE FILTHY RICH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTORS FOLLOWED BY
CUTS TO MIDDLE CLASS. WHEN YOU HEAR THEM TALKING ABOUT "ENTITLEMENTS" KNOW THAT
ENTITLEMENTS IS A WORD FOR SOCIAL SECURITY, ,MEDICARE AND DISABILITY BENEFITS.

SO, NOW THAT OBAMA GOT YOUR BENEFITS FOR YOU AFTER THE REPUBLICANS SPENT 8 YRS TELLING YOU
NO - NOW YOU ARE A BIG REPUBLICAN.

REMEMBER WHAT I SAY AND WATCH WHAT THEY DO AND WHEN YOU HEAR THEM SAY WE HAVE TO CUT
ENTITLEMENTS KNOW IT IS THE MONEY YOU LIVE ON.

That is the saddest part of this whole tax bill. The lowest income earners in America get the shaft and they don't even realize. Income earners below $30k pay higher taxes right out of the gate in 2019, income earners below $40k pay higher taxes in 2021 and income earners below $75k pay higher taxes in 2027.

And to make things worse, it is estimated that healthcare insurance premiums will increase by 10%.

"it is estimated that healthcare insurance premiums will increase by 10%."

^^^thats 10% per year, and 10% more per year than it would have gone up otherwise.

Reactions: countryroads89

Yes they certainly did. I've yet to hear anyone in a national media role question the citizenship of Trump, no one has alleged he is a closet Muslim terrorist, etc. Certainly it's alleged Trump is a Russian puppet, and I'm pretty sure he is an atheist. I'd call it about even, of course without the race shit because Trump is too rich to be a white n'er.

And I don't have a cat. Dogs are where it's at.

Bullshit.
I think you guys underestimate my dislike for the Republican candidates they ran. Hence, the Trump election this time.

Do you all even understand why Trump won the Republican primary and then won the General Election? Or, do you think all of us just voted that way because of the Russians? Crazy SOB's

That is the saddest part of this whole tax bill. The lowest income earners in America get the shaft and they don't even realize. Income earners below $30k pay higher taxes right out of the gate in 2019, income earners below $40k pay higher taxes in 2021 and income earners below $75k pay higher taxes in 2027.

And to make things worse, it is estimated that healthcare insurance premiums will increase by 10%.

THE CON ARTISTS ONLY HAVE TO SAY THE THREE MAGIC WORDS - GOD - GUNS - GAYS
AND ALL REASON GOES OUT THE WINDOW. PEOPLE LIKE SISTER WHO WOULD STARVE TO
DEATH IF THEY DIDNT DIE FIRST FROM LACK OF MEDICAL ATTENTION IF IT WERE NOT
FOR LIBERAL POLICIES CANT SEE PAST THEIR ANGER. THEY WOULD ACTUALLY TAKE FOOD
OUT OF THIER CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN'S MOUTH OUT OF PURE OLD HARD DOWN SPITE. THE
CON ARTISTS KNOW IT AND THEY PLAY THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

TRUMAN ONCE SAID ONE DAY THEY WILL FIGURE OUT WHO IS HITTING THEM OVER THE HEAD
WITH THAT 2X4 BUT I HONESTLY DO NOT THINK THEY EVER WILL.

Perhaps more viable candidates?

I'm referring to all the butthurt Republicans who spent more time fighting Obama than just accepting facts than trying to cooperate. I'm also referring to Conservatives who ran with any small story about how Obama was done for and no way he wouldn't get impeached, etc.

Libs are all doing the same shit today against Trump. BOTH sides have acted like babies, but somehow it's different when libs like Dtard do it?

Name one gop Congress that filed articles of impeachment against Obama. Both sides were crazy but the dems are going above and beyond anything the gop did

If you're married and file jointly, you won't pay a dime of taxes on your first $24,000. That's a far better deal than before. So, again, you're wrong.

If you're married and file jointly, you won't pay a dime of taxes on your first $24,000. That's a far better deal than before. So, again, you're wrong.

Take it up with Forbes and the CBO....or are they fake news?

According to the estimates, anyone making less than $30,000 a year would feel the pinch starting in 2019, with the greatest "savings" to the government (again, a combination of either increases in payments or decreases in money spent on a group in services) coming from those who make less than $10,000 a year.

By 2020, everyone making $40,000 or less a year would also be contributing to lowering the deficit by paying more in taxes and/or receiving less in services, creating a net savings for the federal government. In that year, the groups making between $10,000 and $20,000 and between $20,000 and $30,000 would each be contributing double what the under-$10,000 group did in savings.

Eventually it may sink in with you. I'm not holding my breath. Go ask a tax consultant and see if I'm wrong.

I really do hope people start doing some homework to discover how disgusting this bill is. It is awfully funny when people trust some politician lying to them more than a non-partisan budget office.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
A married couple at $25,000 per year with 2 children loses $72 per year under the House plan and gains $100 under the Senate plan. As usual, the republican plan does the least for those that need help the most.

didn't take long to shoot b.s. down, it isn't really a fair fight because they love the crazy juice.

but you know I really cant blame that texas moron for
wanting to impeach Obama, after all Obama saved civilization for the second republican
induce world wide great depression. republicans love depressions - I know they do because
they cause 100% of them.

Take it up with Forbes and the CBO....or are they fake news?

According to the estimates, anyone making less than $30,000 a year would feel the pinch starting in 2019, with the greatest "savings" to the government (again, a combination of either increases in payments or decreases in money spent on a group in services) coming from those who make less than $10,000 a year.

By 2020, everyone making $40,000 or less a year would also be contributing to lowering the deficit by paying more in taxes and/or receiving less in services, creating a net savings for the federal government. In that year, the groups making between $10,000 and $20,000 and between $20,000 and $30,000 would each be contributing double what the under-$10,000 group did in savings.

Eventually it may sink in with you. I'm not holding my breath. Go ask a tax consultant and see if I'm wrong.

I really do hope people start doing some homework to discover how disgusting this bill is. It is awfully funny when people trust some politician lying to them more than a non-partisan budget office.

Another mistake we'll have to fix in 2020. It's no wonder the economy does better under Democrats.

YOU FOOL - I CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW FOR 2017 THEY WOULD
PAY A WHOPPING $71 FOR THE YEAR OR $!.37 PER WEEK OR 20CENTS PER DAY.

FOR THAT YOU GET A TAX INCREASE LATER, YOU LOSE YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE, THEY REDUCE
OR TAKE AWAY COMPLETELY YOUR SOC SEC, MEDICARE AND DISABLILTY BENEFITS - Y0UR CITY
AND COUNTY TAXES GO UP - YOUR KIDS TUITION TRIPLES, AND ALL THAT IS JUST FOR STARTERS.

REPUBLICANS PLAY ON YOUR IGNORANCE.

A married couple at $25,000 per year with 2 children loses $72 per year under the House plan and gains $100 under the Senate plan. As usual, the republican plan does the least for those that need help the most.

As usual you miss the real issue. A couple with 25k income shouldn’t have any children. Don’t reproduce until you can pay for it, then pay your bills, buy the kids backpacks and supplies, feed your kids breakfast at home not on the gov’t dime at school, buy their clothing and coats, teach them morals and responsibility not excuses and social benefit crutches. If you believe pray with them daily, have sit down family dinners not stand up grazing sessions. Teach them financial responsibility and the miracle of compound interest. Growing up poor sucks, I know, and I have used that reality to drive me thru life. We delayed having a family until we could pay the freight and we’re darn glad we did.

As usual you miss the real issue. A couple with 25k income shouldn’t have any children. Don’t reproduce until you can pay for it, then pay your bills, buy the kids backpacks and supplies, feed your kids breakfast at home not on the gov’t dime at school, buy their clothing and coats, teach them morals and responsibility not excuses and social benefit crutches. If you believe pray with them daily, have sit down family dinners not stand up grazing sessions. Teach them financial responsibility and the miracle of compound interest. Growing up poor sucks, I know, and I have used that reality to drive me thru life. We delayed having a family until we could pay the freight and we’re darn glad we did.

You're a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT