ADVERTISEMENT

You want to talk corruption.

Walter Brennaneer

Silver Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey admits conservative staffers 'don't feel safe to express their opinions' at liberal tech giant.

“We have a lot of conservative-leaning folks in the company as well, and to be honest, they don’t feel safe to express their opinions at the company,” Dorsey told New York University journalism professor Jay Rosen in an interview published on Friday by Recode.

“They do feel silenced by just the general swirl of what they perceive to be the broader percentage of leanings within the company, and I don’t think that’s fair or right,” he added. “We should make sure that everyone feels safe to express themselves within the company, no matter where they come from and what their background is. I mean, my dad was a Republican.”

Adding link for almighty one who doesn't ever use google for his bullshittingness.
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/09...ess-their-opinions-at-liberal-tech-giant.html

Last edited:
^^^^Translation^^^: the conservative employees are snowflakes. Maybe they need a safe space.

Reactions: Chevy1
^^^^Translation^^^: the conservative employees are snowflakes. Maybe they need a safe space.

Get is straight idiot, only Libtards can be snowflakes. Don't know how you manage to keep fvcking that up.

hey right, so you are saying that a liberal snowflake who cries because they lost an election is the same as a employee with bills to pay and mouths to feed who feels threatened with their job is the same.....priceless

Get is straight idiot, only Libtards can be snowflakes. Don't know how you manage to keep fvcking that up.

Hahahahaha.

Snowflakes are the ones protesting Nike, whining about kneeling, crying about the NFL and the lying, crooked media....just like their hero, Baby Hands.

Hahahahaha.

Snowflakes are the ones protesting Nike, whining about kneeling, crying about the NFL and the lying, crooked media....just like their hero, Baby Hands.
Oh and all the loonie lefties who showed up at the Kavannah hearing don't count? What about your lil gun boy and his boycott of Laura Ingraham?How bout all the Antifa thugs who attacked Trump supporters at his rallies? Plenty more of these if you want to go back and forth.

hey right, so you are saying that a liberal snowflake who cries because they lost an election is the same as a employee with bills to pay and mouths to feed who feels threatened with their job is the same.....priceless
At-will employment.

Hahahahaha.

No, crying is what you and your kind have done ever since Grandma lost the election. Been almost 2 years now and you still can't accept it.

Reactions: ohio herd
maybe so But it is a form of discrimination. Can't have it both ways. Tell me if a guy today was afraid of letting someone know what their sexual orientation was because they would be bullied or shunned. Why is it okay to bully conservatives? Do you think that Twitter would mock a Muslim?

And whatever happened to common sense? It's best to avoid politics, religion, and sex at work.

I'm betting there's a eco-lib-socio-fem-boy roasting coffee beans for Black Rifle Coffee.

He'll hand pick coffee beans out of Peruvian monkey poop, but he won't dare squeeze a Geissele trigger.

I support that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT