ADVERTISEMENT

Your leadership sitting around wearing masks. Show some balls and leadership

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Nobody is doing this anymore. Stop with the damn virtue signaling. Show some nads and get a spine.

I am meetings all day and at a conference. I have seen one mask and that was from a waiter. Putin thinks you are a bunch of pussies. Time to be leaders. You are on the brink of a world war. While you were studying CRT and virtue signaling and worried about vaccines your enemy massed 150,000 troops and divisions of troops. You are dangerous and acting inept. Gen Milley you know better. Sec of Defense Austing, you know better. You are better than this.

854693aa214684e6f808b9f86fc2c5f2.jpg

Reactions: KyMUfan
Nobody is doing this anymore. Stop with the damn virtue signaling. Show some nads and get a spine.

I am meetings all day and at a conference. I have seen one mask and that was from a waiter. Putin thinks you are a bunch of pussies. Time to be leaders. You are on the brink of a world war. While you were studying CRT and virtue signaling and worried about vaccines your enemy massed 150,000 troops and divisions of troops. You are dangerous and acting inept. Gen Milley you know better. Sec of Defense Austing, you know better. You are better than this.

You're an idiot. Oath breaker

Check out this friggin' guy!! Look how far he's sitting from his staff! At that distance, he might as well use Zoom or something.
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F48219516-e01e-4618-8bdd-122297ecd099.jpg

No masks required at this table. Must have implemented the "10' pole" rule.
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The second photo. The French President refused to take a covid test in fear Russia would sequence his DNA. So they kept him away from Putin.

Very smart of the French.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The second photo. The French President refused to take a DNA test in fear Russia would sequence his DNA. So they kept him away from Putin.

Very smart of the French.
Lots of pics out there of the guy "social distancing"...
237bfaf3de4f4461f97e16fd0c5a403c

putin_lavrov_table.jpg

960x0.jpg

FLEJQjVWQAAc3H1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
The actual issue with that image is why are the name plates turned towards the camera/Biden? It’s either a staged photo, which it obviously is since all of them are, or Biden can’t remember the names of his own people

Reactions: i am herdman

There's no mention of the United States in the end-times if you read deeply into the Bible.

We're about to find out why.

Because it was written before the United States became a country?

Don't let these damn idiots with masks ruin your day. If they want to be stupid as shit, I can't do anything about it.

I actually had to wear one for about 12 minutes today and it blew, but think about all the rest of the hours I didn't have to. Those are the crown jewels. Well, that and my withered sack but yeah.

Look, kids. A room full of jackasses.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Check out this friggin' guy!! Look how far he's sitting from his staff! At that distance, he might as well use Zoom or something.
https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F48219516-e01e-4618-8bdd-122297ecd099.jpg

No masks required at this table. Must have implemented the "10' pole" rule.
image.jpg
He isn't afraid of COVID, he's sitting back away from everyone else for two other reasons. First, he's asserting his dominance by removing himself from the "herd." Second, he's making it difficult for any of these fvckers to assassinate him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chevy1
There's no mention of the United States in the end-times if you read deeply into the Bible.

We're about to find out why.
You're an idiot. We've been in the end times for 2000 years. There is zero unfulfilled prophecy other than the reappearance of Christ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT