ADVERTISEMENT

You're a lying idiot. You know who you are

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
I can nullify the bets anyway and have considered it. IF greed gets on here acting like a human ass(which is likely) I may just do it

Per corporate, bets are self enforced and not moderated by a moderator officially.

Idiocy like this ^^^^ is why you're a lying idiot. You're a pitiful little trumpTARD.

Just wondering....am I meeting your "on here acting like a human ass" criteria. If not, I'll up my game until you "nullify the bets". You idiot.

Idiocy like this ^^^^ is why you're a lying idiot. You're a pitiful little trumpTARD.

Just wondering....am I meeting your "on here acting like a human ass" criteria. If not, I'll up my game until you "nullify the bets". You idiot.

Just because he doesn’t officially moderate the bets doesn’t mean he can’t wipe them out if he should be so inclined.

Moderator’s power is absolute.

Just because he doesn’t officially moderate the bets doesn’t mean he can’t wipe them out if he should be so inclined.

Moderator’s power is absolute.

He's not a moderator in any capacity other than in his own delusional mind.

Time away from this board has not changed greed's outlook on life. It's still in the dumpster.

Time away from this board has not changed greed's outlook on life. It's still in the dumpster.
_________methed

Like the Queen or King of England.

More like....

burger-king1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT