ADVERTISEMENT

Yulee?!

Wow! Why would he not be wanted other than risk of further injury and he said the doctors had cleared him to play.

Just because he found a doctor to clear him doesn't mean it is safe for him to play.

Looking back at his highlights, you see big tackles, blowing guys up, and its splashy, but his form was dangerous. I'm not necessarily blaming the kid for his injury, but if he comes back anywhere and tries to play like he used to, he might have a couple more cool highlights on YouTube, but he'll spend the rest of his life operating his celphone with a straw in the corner of his mouth.

Just because he found a doctor to clear him doesn't mean it is safe for him to play.

Looking back at his highlights, you see big tackles, blowing guys up, and its splashy, but his form was dangerous. I'm not necessarily blaming the kid for his injury, but if he comes back anywhere and tries to play like he used to, he might have a couple more cool highlights on YouTube, but he'll spend the rest of his life operating his celphone with a straw in the corner of his mouth.
Yep. I have plate and screws in C2-C3. No way in hell I would go back to playing football.

He and the Dr are taking a huge risk. I can't imagine a doctor putting his name of those release papers. It has lawsuit all over it IF he gets reinjured. Also no way I would tempt fate after surviving what could have been a total life altering event. I would simply thank God I'm walking and move on

Makes me think he is trying to be like Boobie

Don't be like Boobie

I know this is different because it's an injury, but we told John Youboty the same thing. He then transferred to Temple and was with the Packers for a season or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT