ADVERTISEMENT

Zamora and Kurt Warner

Seek out people that know more than you, and learn from them.

I have no idea if Kurt Warner is the best QB coach in the world, or the worst, but that is a heck of an opportunity to talk football with a guy who has seen it at every level, and a guy who has been roundly praised for his character and leadership qualities.

One would think every QB out there would do all they could to get better. Obviously not. I would say Zamora and Pennington will be all in and workhorses. Jmo
Dude just looks like a complete football junkie. There's only one problem with him. I like him and as @Aaron Perkins can tell you that’s usually a jinx.

I assume the other QBs are working hard just like Zamora, but choose not to draw attention to themselves. I wonder how his teammates feel about his Twitter efforts? I can take a guess...

I assume the other QBs are working hard just like Zamora, but choose not to draw attention to themselves. I wonder how his teammates feel about his Twitter efforts? I can take a guess...
So tweeting a pic with an NFL Hall of Fame QB at a camp is somehow an attention seeking ploy to undermine his teammates as they humbly slave away at spring workouts?

Maybe, it's an 18 year old who was excited to meet Kurt Warner?

But Im sure a conspiracy theory about self-aggrandizing and not being a good teammate is just as likely.

What did he get kicked out of WCU for? I know I know…off topic.
I really do not know.. but this was said at one point…

“I have dismissed Eddie Sullivan for conduct detrimental to our program,” Speir said in a statement released by the school.

“The timing of this dismissal is very unfortunate for (Sullivan) and our football team. But, in the process of creating a winning culture, we are demanding all of our student-athletes meet the high expectations and standards we have for them on and off of the field.”

How the hell is this relevant to Zamora? All out non stop blue collar player, doing every single thing he can to get better while also being the most excited to be here out of every recruit we had—kid was bleeding green all senior season of HS publicly and supporting his future teammates.
I don’t disagree, we all were pretty high on some kids that end up not working, all I’m sayin. … I’m extremely hopeful that any of our future QB actually workout..

The hell?
Zamora needs to work more than the others simply because he doesn't have the NFL QB father named Pennington.
He hasn't had legitimate D1 P5 experience like Colombi had at Texas Tech.
He's also a freshman (yes, Cole is too, but see above why Zamora's situation stands out).

In either case, its good news seeing MU QB's branching out on their own to gain experience and learn the game in one way or another.

The hell?
Zamora needs to work more than the others simply because he doesn't have the NFL QB father named Pennington.
He hasn't had legitimate D1 P5 experience like Colombi had at Texas Tech.
He's also a freshman (yes, Cole is too, but see above why Zamora's situation stands out).

In either case, its good news seeing MU QB's branching out on their own to gain experience and learn the game in one way or another.
Not to mention he's undersized and probably carries a chip on his shoulder. Underdog

I really do not know.. but this was said at one point…

“I have dismissed Eddie Sullivan for conduct detrimental to our program,” Speir said in a statement released by the school.

“The timing of this dismissal is very unfortunate for (Sullivan) and our football team. But, in the process of creating a winning culture, we are demanding all of our student-athletes meet the high expectations and standards we have for them on and off of the field.”
Sullivan was an arrogant ass. I pulled him over one night and he introduced himself as the new starting qb for Marshall. lol

67b51092-7bc5-482b-914a-ed694826a3b7.4751cc85d3571b61437621bdb26336bd.jpeg

Reactions: HerdGreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT