ADVERTISEMENT

HERDNATION.COM 2023 Scholarship Distribution Chart

Chris McLaughlin

Grammar Snob
Staff
Feb 14, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
marshall.rivals.com
Finally got around to updating the scholarship distribution chart with all of the newcomers from the 2023 class. By my count we have 84/85 scholarships accounted for as of today.

Scholarship Chart

Couple things that jump out to me:

* The sheer number of players in the freshman/red-shirt freshman class at CB and Safety. Would not be surprised to see some attrition at those spots after spring ball.

* The coaching staff did a very nice job of evening out classes along the OL and DL. Lots of upperclassmen in both groups but tons of talented depth to build for the future, as well.

* The WR room still feels a touch incomplete. You'll notice I do not have Corey Gammage listed. Latest rumor HN has heard (we have not been able to confirm) is that Gammage went back to Memphis. I would not expect a firm answer on this until spring practice opens up in a few weeks.

* Andre Sam is not coming back. With his departure (and the subsequent departure of EJ Jackson), there's a rather large hole at safety that a grad transfer would fill nicely. Unless one of the youngsters absolutely pops and the coaches simply can't afford to not play him, look for new DC Jason Semore to go portal hunting after spring ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News