ADVERTISEMENT

3 members of USMS fugitive task force shot and killed.

Kind of like the Russia Collusion the entire Democrat party and their bleaters pushed? That's right. You're a dumbass. A lying dumbass.
^^^Godless lying orange jesus worshipping conspiracy theorist^^^

I do and I also remember the armed Koreans, the strategically edited video tape and the cinder block to Reginald Denny's head...

We can go back further in time for the anti-police sentiment...

And here is a response to the anti-police rhetoric of the 1960s.

There is video of the Koreans on YouTube.

I can't judge anger against the police during the time of the civil rights struggle, obviously some of the images from the south were horrible and this had repercussions for years.

There is video of the Koreans on YouTube.

I can't judge anger against the police during the time of the civil rights struggle, obviously some of the images from the south were horrible and this had repercussions for years.

It's always about the South. Damn Yankee...

And for the other Damn Yankee from CA...

Rendering aid was on the ambulance ems service.
This is 100% absolutely false.

Police officers have a legal duty to render aid up to the level of their training. All police officers are trained in basic life support first aid, such as CPR, AED use, etc. Officers are issued trauma kits for their cruisers for a reason, they are usually the first on scene for trauma and are an important first step in the chain of care.

In fact, court testimony showed that the officers failed to render aid even after they had observed Floyd was not breathing and did not have a pulse, and in fact Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck even after this observation. This is utterly unforgivable.

FFS. I said it's always existed. The point is, the more the left stokes racial division, the worse it gets.

Ask anyone that has worked in law enforcement 20+ years these two questions: (1) have things gotten more dangerous since you first started working in this field, and (2) when did you notice the escalation. Do that, then get back with me.

https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/officer-fatality-data/deaths-assaults-and-injuries/
As it has always existed, I'm glad we are in agreement. Culture however is much worse, and I stand by my observation this began in the 80s.

No shit things are more dangerous, more guns, more powerful guns, and more efficiency in busting off a shitload of rounds.

Bull Connor managed to get the brutality documented in photos and film to be shown in the media....against minors at that.

I am aware of the 1980s and 1990s police "gangs" in California...after all, I am familiar with the songs that talked about it 🤣

Police officers have a legal duty to render aid up to the level of their training. All police officers are trained in basic life support first aid, such as CPR, AED use, etc. Officers are issued trauma kits for their cruisers for a reason, they are usually the first on scene for trauma and are an important first step in the chain of care.

In fact, court testimony showed that the officers failed to render aid even after they had observed Floyd was not breathing and did not have a pulse, and in fact Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd's neck even after this observation. This is utterly unforgivable.

Interesting that you seem to be a proponent of mental health issues but also seem to ignore the effects of all of this on first responders. I had a Zoom meeting yesterday with a former cop and former EMT about these very issues. Awareness of PTSD of first responders is rising as well as "narconon fatigue" or something like that.

Not excusing any of their behavior but George Floyd was a dead man walking and any rational person should recognize that.

Once upon a time mentally unstable people were institutionalized and we didn’t have near as many shootings.
This wasn’t really a shooting in modern media terms. They were serving an arrest warrant and he kept it real and fought back (as well as someone else who kept up the fight after he went down). This wasn’t someone randomly shooting up a mall or a tranny shooting up a school.

How you going to render aid to a fetanyl overdose? Floyd wanted to lay down.

They caller the ambulance and it was late getting there. I believe 18 mins.

That was not allowed in court. They even hae the ems workers on audio in the radio saying they were late. Not allowed.

Interesting that you seem to be a proponent of mental health issues but also seem to ignore the effects of all of this on first responders. I had a Zoom meeting yesterday with a former cop and former EMT about these very issues. Awareness of PTSD of first responders is rising as well as "narconon fatigue" or something like that.

Not excusing any of their behavior but George Floyd was a dead man walking and any rational person should recognize that.
No, I am very aware of mental health fatigue among first responders. EMTs/paramedics seem to especially be fatigued from reviving the same damn people over and over.

Floyd very well may have been a dead man walking, but you still have to give it your best try. Maintain airway, CPR if not breathing, and these days assume anyone that is unconscious needs Narcan. No one in my circle does opiates, but I keep Narcan in my kit, never know what I might happen upon. I am hesitant to use Narcan though, because some of these people will want to fight (or kill you, see the firefighter in Wisconsin). On the flip side, I'd hate to be in a weird situation where a kid got ahold of something and not have it.

How you going to render aid to a fetanyl overdose? Floyd wanted to lay down.

They caller the ambulance and it was late getting there. I believe 18 mins.

That was not allowed in court. They even hae the ems workers on audio in the radio saying they were late. Not allowed.
Maintain airway, CPR if not breathing, Narcan. Dude was cuffed, so he's not going to fight if he wakes up, Narcan the shit outta him.

IDGAF if the meat wagon was "late". 18 minutes? That would be pretty good in a rural area. Longer response time does not negate duty to aid. You keep compressing that chest until someone takes over or a medical professional tells you to stop. THAT is why this was not allowed in court, it is not germane to the legal issue of duty to aid. Never mind that they didn't even bother to start in the first place, ambulance could have been there a minute later and they failed their duty.

And another point: I have no duty to render aid, but once I decide to and begin I have a duty to continue. Why is this? Because Good Samaritan laws shield me from liability as long as I do not exceed the scope of my training, and my training says you do not stop until relieved or told to stop by professional personnel. I do not have the training to determine someone is dead after aid has begun. Obviously, if you are visually dead as fried chicken from trauma I am not going to start CPR. 2x4 impaled in your melon after a tornado? No CPR for you.

YOUR. idiot. As in YOUR an idiot.
how-did-i-get-so-old.jpg

Reactions: raleighherdfan
A lot of mentally ill criminals in this country and one mentally ill person in this thread…

The current attitude towards law enforcement was born, bred, and fostered from the Mike Brown shooting incident and has grown from there. If you don't think the perception of police officers has changed in the last 10 years, you simply aren't paying attention.

Just how insulated was your upbringing? You think the perception of police officers has changed in the last 10 years? Perception by who? How has the current attitude changed? You must have been raised in Podunk that had one officer on duty at a time.

Two of my good high school friends were black. Good kids - one ended up playing football and lacrosse in the ACC before the NFL while the other played lacrosse in the ACC before becoming a member of the U.S. national team. One of their fathers was an investigator for the state police. His name was well-known in the area. While in the backseat with my two friends, I still remember their annoyance when I turned around to see how far the police car was behind us after they verbalized that we were being followed. Even though his father was a state police investigator, they were solidly scared that we were being followed (nothing illegal on us). Half of my family is black. I recall as a child their disdain for police due to numerous incidents where they had done nothing wrong. I remember as a child with white friends fvcking with police due to our lack of respect for them. I remember kids at Marshall fvcking with police for the same reason by yelling "PIG!" at them and throwing things. I recall, in high school, kids shining lasers in the face of police officers at sporting events from the crowd to piss them off.

You think the attitude towards law enforcement is different now? You're clueless. It has always been that way, unless again, you grew up in Podunk where everybody knew each other.

You couldn't be more wrong. There have always been an undercurrent of violence and anti-police attitudes going back to colonial times. I've worked in the legal field for two decades. There used to be some level of respect for cops, even in the most hardened criminals. That's gone, and that started with Obama and Brown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/10/17/us/police-violence-ambush-attack
Why not use stats that give a better view?

What you'll see is that law enforcements deaths were far higher in the 70s and 80s than the eight years under Obama. Obama's eight years were lower than the previous 10, 20, and 30 years. Then, after Trump had been in office for two years, the number skyrocketed, only to then drop drastically under Biden,

Let me guess: Your claim is that Obama started this, but then the impact of it wasn't felt until many years after he left office, in the middle of Trump years, only to then drop years after Trump left office? Brilliant.

Why not use stats that give a better view?

What you'll see is that law enforcements deaths were far higher in the 70s and 80s than the eight years under Obama. Obama's eight years were lower than the previous 10, 20, and 30 years. Then, after Trump had been in office for two years, the number skyrocketed, only to then drop drastically under Biden,

Let me guess: Your claim is that Obama started this, but then the impact of it wasn't felt until many years after he left office, in the middle of Trump years, only to then drop years after Trump left office? Brilliant.
I did. Danger encompasses all acts of violence against law enforcement, not just the ones that ultimately cause death, dumbass.

That blow to your head has really slowed you down, huh?

I did. Danger encompasses all acts of violence against law enforcement, not just the ones that ultimately cause death, dumbass.

That blow to your head has really slowed you down, huh?
Let’s dumb this down for you.

Your claim was that this increase in violence against law enforcement was due to the Obama administration.

Assuming population/police stability count, that means you’d have to show an increase from prior to the Obama administration to during/after the Obama administration.

But what did you show? You showed data starting in the middle of Obama’s tenure, so there’s no way of seeing if his administration resulted in an increase (which was your main and only point). My data showed your claim to be entirely bogus.

This is basic logic that you’re fvcking up, Tier Three.

Let’s dumb this down for you.

Your claim was that this increase in violence against law enforcement was due to the Obama administration.

Assuming population/police stability count, that means you’d have to show an increase from prior to the Obama administration to during/after the Obama administration.

But what did you show? You showed data starting in the middle of Obama’s tenure, so there’s no way of seeing if his administration resulted in an increase (which was your main and only point). My data showed your claim to be entirely bogus.

This is basic logic that you’re fvcking up, Tier Three.
I see you've moved on from your shit argument and are trying something else. Nice try, Corky.

18l76z.jpg

I see you've moved on from your shit argument and are trying something else. Nice try, Corky.
My initial argument was that you weren't using stats that showed the full view of what you were trying to claim. I kept that same argument in my last post.

Now, try arguing out of your fvck-up. You can't.

My initial argument was that you weren't using stats that showed the full view of what you were trying to claim. I kept that same argument in my last post.

Now, try arguing out of your fvck-up. You can't.
Nice try. Your reliance on death stats alone was misplaced and ignorant. When I called you on it, you tried pivoting to the duration of the stats I posted. Stop bullshitting. You used to be better at this.

Nice try. Your reliance on death stats alone was misplaced and ignorant. When I called you on it, you tried pivoting to the duration of the stats I posted. Stop bullshitting. You used to be better at this.
You made a bunch of claims:
1) It is more dangerous to be a LEO now than ever before
2) Attitude towards police suddenly got bad under Obama which caused #1
3) Even the most hardened of criminals used to have some respect for police, but under Obama, that disappeared
4) Violence against police has gotten worse under Obama

For #3, if the most hardened of criminals lost the respect you claim they used to have for police, don't you think that would translate into more killings of law enforcement? In reality, the killings of law enforcement went down under the years you mentioned and skyrocketed after a couple years of Trump.

To prove #2, you would have to show data prior to Obama's years in office compared to during Obama's years in office. Yet you failed to do that.

For #4, you failed to show that (see #2 explained above). Data shows that at least one aspect of violence against law enforcement - killing - was less under Obama and then skyrocketed years into Trump's tenure. More, if there was this sudden increase due to Obama, don't you think that would be reflected in killings also (instead of it being reduce)? It's unreasonable to think that there was a sudden increase in disrespect, yet killings were reduced.

#1 simply is not shown by the data that I provided. It was at an all-time high under Trump, but it was significantly lower both immediately before and immediately after him.

But let's explain your illogical "I'm only talking about assaults!" claim:
"According to statistics released by the FBI’s Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted (LEOKA) program, 43,649 officers were assaulted while performing their duties in 2021. The data was collected from 7,886 law enforcement agencies employing 354,144 officers.

Agencies that submitted LEOKA assault information for 2021 did so exclusively via the FBI’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS). Therefore, for the first time, in addition to actual counts reported, the FBI is releasing nationwide estimates for officers assaulted in the line of duty. LEOKA assault estimates use the same NIBRS calculation methods as the 2021 estimates for crime in the nation that the FBI released in October 2022."

In other words, 2022's data that you posted was the first year using an estimate which is more than only reported numbers that had been used in all of the other years.

Time to throw in the towel for you. You've gotten crushed. Hell, at the most elementary level, one should know that claiming something increased during a time period without showing what the data was prior to that time period is idiotic.

But let's explain your illogical "I'm only talking about assaults!" claim:
I never said or insinuated anything along those lines. Why lie and make shit up?

https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-figures/officer-fatality-data/deaths-assaults-and-injuries/

What I said was you couldn't just look at murders to determine violence against police officers. That's a reasonable, common sense position. A better measure would be to consider murders and assaults (injury and non-injury). The link I posted covers all of those between 2012-2022. That 10-year timeframe covers 5 of Obama's 8 years and the aftermath, so I'm not sure what you're droning on about. While murders vary by year, the overall numbers show a fairly consistent rise among all incidents over that 10-year span, with the exception of 2021, which seems to be an outlier with less assaults but more murders.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Really??? When???
Probably around the time that you used to start threads crying and complaining that nobody would interact in the other threads that you started, because nobody was interested in those topics.

. The link I posted covers all of those between 2012-2022. .
What were the numbers for 2012 and 2013, individually?

Why is this so challenging for you to understand? Let me dumb this down and give you a hypothetical:

Pretend that back in 2010, KYJelly started prostituting himself out to guys while walking Fifth Ave. He would only orally service them. He did this nightly until 2020. During that time, he gained 10 lbs. per year.

You then argued that sucking so much dick clearly makes people gain weight, because his weight kept increasing by 10 lbs each year. But what you failed to look at was if and how much his annual weight gain was before he started prostituting himself out. Had you looked at that, you would have seen that he gained 20 lbs. per year from 2000-2010 before he ever sucked a dick.

In other words, your claim that you thought was supported by data actually had the same data that refuted your stance. Likewise, you can’t say that Obama’s actions Ied to an increase in violence without looking at the increase for the years leading up to him.

Likewise, you can’t say that Obama’s actions Ied to an increase in violence without looking at the increase for the years leading up to him.
Couldn't find those numbers.

Let's do this - answer the following questions honestly:

(1) Have race relations in the U.S. gotten worse since Obama took office?

(2) Did Obama and his administration contribute to this problem?

(3) Has this negatively impacted law enforcement?

(4) How? From what source of information do you derive your answer?

What do you mean you can’t get the 2012 and 2013 numbers, let alone the decade prior to those year? You just said:

You said you posted 2012 and 2013 numbers, but now you can’t find those? Lying or yet another error from you?
You mentioned the years leading up to him, retard. Obama's term started in 2009. I couldn't find numbers before 2012.

Notice you ignored the part where you lied about my position.

Wonder why you won't answer my questions . . . 🤔

You mentioned the years leading up to him, retard. Obama's term started in 2009. I couldn't find numbers before 2012.
I also directly asked about 2012 and 2013 numbers, individually, moron. Was that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Notice you ignored the part where you lied about my position.
What did I lie about?

Wonder why you won't answer my questions . . . 🤔
I'll answer your questions about subjective thoughts after we get the objective results out of the way. You're failing to do that.

I also directly asked about 2012 and 2013 numbers, individually, moron. Was that too difficult for you to comprehend?
First you accused me of trying to manipulate the numbers/argument by asserting:

I never argued that, nor do the numbers show that. They do, however, show an overall increase in incidents during his tenure - contrary to your above claim. Coupled with my own 20+ year experience and the anecdotal evidence of the dozens of law enforcement - local, state and federal - I interact with every single day of my life, things have gotten more volatile for them. We're incidents rising prior to that? Not sure because I couldn't find any good data. But the data certainly shows a rise beginning during Obama's tenure. Again, coupled with my own knowledge, I Cam make a reasonable connection. You can't say the same because you don't have the same level of insight.

What did I lie about?
But let's explain your illogical "I'm only talking about assaults!" claim

That^^^ is an abject lie to try and negate a position I never insinuated or took.

I'll answer your questions about subjective thoughts after we get the objective results out of the way. You're failing to do that.

The first three questions I asked are certainly not subjective, but you won't answer honestly because you know the answers negate your position.

First you accused me of trying to manipulate the numbers/argument by asserting:
I didn't accuse you of that. I was taking a guess as to what your defense would be for not having data to support your argument. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt instead of allowing everybody to have more knowledge of why you're called "Tier Three."

But the data certainly shows a rise beginning during Obama's tenure.
That's completely false, Tier Three. How can an attorney be so sloppy with his words? There is absolutely no data you have shown to show a "rise beginning during Obama's tenure." In order to prove that, you would have to show that the rise didn't begin prior to Obama's tenure, and as you admitted, you can't find data prior to Obama's tenure. So you have no idea if the rise "began" during his tenure. Refer back to my analogy of KYJelly prostituting himself and his weight gain if you need help understanding that.

Again, words matter, and you are so sloppy with your words that it refutes your entire argument.

That^^^ is an abject lie to try and negate a position I never insinuated or took.
No, it's not. You blamed Obama for this issue. Yet data you presented shows that deaths were pretty flat under Obama, saw a huge surge under Trump, then dropped back down again under Biden. If you want to argue that Obama is the reason for this, yet your data shows otherwise, you must only be talking about all assaults as opposed to just death, because the death portion disproves your stance.

The first three questions I asked are certainly not subjective, but you won't answer honestly because you know the answers negate your position.
They absolutely are subjective. Unless you have a robust survey of people/data showing race relations have gotten worse since Obama, and can point that at Obama, then it is subjective. In fact, I believe there will be far more data showing race relations got worse under Trump due to his race-baiting, lack of speaking out against racist/hate groups, and his constant ethnically insensitive/racist whistleblowing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT