ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa: National Security threat

"No police".

Is the Twitter poster also a "librul"? Because us 2A guys have always said do not depend on the police to protect you.

First guy getting his face in the truck window frame would be a fine candidate for pulling a Judge* (the best anti-carjack gun, period...unless you have a two-barrel shorty) and plastering his face with a round of Federal 000 buck.

* Some people think the Judge is a joke gun, but putting four 000 balls per trigger pull in an attacker within five feet is utterly devastating.

"No police".

Is the Twitter poster also a "librul"? Because us 2A guys have always said do not depend on the police to protect you.

First guy getting his face in the truck window frame would be a fine candidate for pulling a Judge* (the best anti-carjack gun, period...unless you have a two-barrel shorty) and plastering his face with a round of Federal 000 buck.

* Some people think the Judge is a joke gun, but putting four 000 balls per trigger pull in an attacker within five feet is utterly devastating.
do you have one? Always wanted to try one. Heard they kick like a mule with the shotgun shells, don't know though never tried it

No, idiot, it does not.

Context: def: the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
Sure it does. It shows a more complete picture of what happened. Dipshit

That’s the one that was lost in the boating accident, right?
Yep, but somehow in my mind, I just can't let go of it. The anguish of that terrible accident is too much to comprehend. I have no guns now. Thanks for the reminder.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT