ADVERTISEMENT

greed & friends

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Was watching msnbc briefly and greeds people openly support Hamas, as well as domestic left wing terrorists groups.

Are these latest rounds of domestic insurrections a part of a well planned democratic shell game? Look over here and not at stumbling bumbling sleepy mush brains Joe.

Worked in 2020 with the BLM riots. Saw lots of white people working for BLM, but don't recall seeing any going into Target for free shoes and tube socks.

greed, can we talk wood later this afternoon?

Greed & Friends support pro-Palestinian (terrorists) protests in the USA and then will openly wonder, act shocked and look to blame others when some form of terrorism occurs here.

Greed & Friends support pro-Palestinian (terrorists) protests in the USA and then will openly wonder, act shocked and look to blame others when some form of terrorism occurs here.
I get protesting Vietnam (I wouldn’t have if I was around in those days) because it was an American conflict. Protesting over Ukraine and Israel where we don’t have any troops doesn’t make sense. Where are the mass protests on campuses over African Genocides that are actual genocides. Maybe these protestors should go to Israel or Russia to protest.

I get protesting Vietnam (I wouldn’t have if I was around in those days) because it was an American conflict. Protesting over Ukraine and Israel where we don’t have any troops doesn’t make sense. Where are the mass protests on campuses over African Genocides that are actual genocides. Maybe these protestors should go to Israel or Russia to protest.
They are blindly supporting terrorists that have openly advocated for genocide of a particular group of people and conducted an attack that demonstrated what they want and believe. Pro-Palestinian IS pro Hamas, pro terrorist, anti-Israel and anti-American.

Chanting "death to america" in the streets of America as they have begun to do??? Yeah, it's time to get these cockroaches out of this country.

Reactions: KyMUfan
They are blindly supporting terrorists that have openly advocated for genocide of a particular group of people and conducted an attack that demonstrated what they want and believe. Pro-Palestinian IS pro Hamas, pro terrorist, anti-Israel and anti-American.

Chanting "death to america" in the streets of America as they have begun to do??? Yeah, it's time to get these kinds of cockroaches out of this country.

Oh boy, you just hit Greed's number one sore spot, which is surprisingly not his anus.

Vietnam and the Draft will forever haunt the COCK GOBBLER.

How's Bragg's case going against Trump? 😂
After having been found liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud, I'd say we're right on schedule.
Not going to say I told you so,
Tell me how sure you are by taking a perma ban bet.

I bet trump is found guilty.

Show me how sure you are by taking the perma ban bet.

greed, if we're not going to talk wood, then I'm just going to head over to Primanti Brothers and do the normal routine. Done drank three pints, and kind of feel half wasted. These blizzard IPAs from Troegs seem to be working. 48 Oz of 8% running through my skull. Might not be able to get wood today, but was certainly wanting to discuss wood with greed.

Hope that Mexican senorita is working the bar again today. She's a little plump, but she has a nice smile and some decent lips, both upstairs, as well as in the cellar. Wears those tight skimpy trousers that displays the moose knuckle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT