ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD App State

I’d love to be a fly on the wall and hear what Huff is saying at halftime. I’d say he is still trying to sell ‘the process’ BS
“Marshall beaters blah blah Marshall beaters blah blah… wanna see this picture of me and Nick? You can tell he was ok taking this photo with me even though I was there for disciplinary reasons”

*checks phone to see if MSU called*

Players and coaches should be embarrassed. I’m sorry if that offends any of them. This is a disgrace.

This is what happens when things go south with a bunch of transfer happy mercenaries. No pride.

They don’t give a crap about Marshall. And why should they? There’s no reason to. Everyone just starts plotting their move for next year.

This is what happens when things go south with a bunch of transfer happy mercenaries. No pride.

They don’t give a crap about Marshall. And why should they? There’s no reason to. Everyone just starts plotting their move for next year.
They can all leave. Pull a coach prime

Huff keeps Fancher out there to start the second half and Fancher continues his inaccurate passing. At this point I hope Fancher plays the entire game. It wouldnt be fair to put Pennington or any other QB out there in this mess and expect them to do something.

Huff keeps Fancher out there to start the second half and Fancher continues his inaccurate passing. At this point I hope Fancher plays the entire game. It wouldnt be fair to put Pennington or any other QB out there in this mess and expect them to do something.
But that's exactly what Huff has planned. To throw Pennington in once there's no longer enough time to even have a chance at winning.

Reactions: usaHERD
We can’t defend because in practice we call the same bs we do in a game. We are in shock when a team throws something different at us. Huff is getting schooled again.

There’s plenty of fat asses around campus surely one of them can be put on the oline

I've talked myself into believing that huff knows the OLIne is dangerously bad for anyone other than fancher.
All I got.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT