ADVERTISEMENT

Austin peck

My high school plays in the biggest class in NY. It’s very competitive basketball. My high school is starting a seventh grader on varsity. He is a 5’10 shooting guard and is averaging about 14 points per game.

His sister was a high school classmate of mine (played D1 basketball), and her husband was about seven years older than me, played D3, and played against me for years in pickup game and rec leagues.

They have an indoor gym at their house, and the kid shoots 1000 shots per day. During the last 100 shots, they see how many he can make in a row. Last night, the father posted a video of the kid shooting the final 100 threes. He made 37 straight. There’s a huge difference between shooting in a game vs. in an empty gym, but the kid doesn’t miss.

My high school plays in the biggest class in NY. It’s very competitive basketball. My high school is starting a seventh grader on varsity. He is a 5’10 shooting guard and is averaging about 14 points per game.

His sister was a high school classmate of mine (played D1 basketball), and her husband was about seven years older than me, played D3, and played against me for years in pickup game and rec leagues.

They have an indoor gym at their house, and the kid shoots 1000 shots per day. During the last 100 shots, they see how many he can make in a row. Last night, the father posted a video of the kid shooting the final 100 threes. He made 37 straight. There’s a huge difference between shooting in a game vs. in an empty gym, but the kid doesn’t miss.
C'mon man. 7th grader playing varsity. I'm guessing he would be about 14 years old. And his sister was a hs classmate of yours. So she would be about 30-35 years older than the sharpshooter. You make a lot of stuff up but this this is way out of believability, even for you.

C'mon man. 7th grader playing varsity. I'm guessing he would be about 14 years old. And his sister was a hs classmate of yours. So she would be about 30-35 years older than the sharpshooter. You make a lot of stuff up but this this is way out of believability, even for you.
Just think if you run the math on the mother

It was his mother. The mother's sister was my classmate (mother was three years older), who also played D1 sports and had her signing day the same day that I did. I started to type that, erased it, then didn't go back and correct it.

Regardless, I don't make anything up, moron.

It was his mother. The mother's sister was my classmate (mother was three years older), who also played D1 sports and had her signing day the same day that I did. I started to type that, erased it, then didn't go back and correct it.

Regardless, I don't make anything up, moron.
Hey, moron. Don't bash me. I was just trying to understand your bs. Which is hard to do most of the time. Instead of admitting you made mistake, why not just own up instead of going on another one of you deflections.

Reactions: Marc22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT