ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

Looks like you were correct. Only a short commentary....very predictable

Let's bring logic into this to further expose how much of a moron you are.

In this thread, I have two posts that are a single line long. I have five posts that are two lines long. I have two posts that are three lines long. I have four that are four lines long. So when I post one that is three lines long, you claim that it was "short commentary" compared to the usual posts by me in this thread? Brilliant.

This is the time you say "I'm your puppet master. You're so easy and predictable." And as I have pointed out before, you making yourself look like more of a jackass by saying illogical things and me calling you out for those things isn't a win for you. It's why your kind have made numerous posts against you and talked about how you bring nothing to this board.

Let's bring logic into this to further expose how much of a moron you are.

In this thread, I have two posts that are a single line long. I have five posts that are two lines long. I have two posts that are three lines long. I have four that are four lines long. So when I post one that is three lines long, you claim that it was "short commentary" compared to the usual posts by me in this thread? Brilliant.

This is the time you say "I'm your puppet master. You're so easy and predictable." And as I have pointed out before, you making yourself look like more of a jackass by saying illogical things and me calling you out for those things isn't a win for you. It's why your kind have made numerous posts against you and talked about how you bring nothing to this board.
Take it easy. You are coming a little unraveled. I simply acknowledge mutheds accurate statement.

Hahahahaha foundation?!?! Rifles teams sucked just as bad. Face it we were never nor will we ever be a baseball school.
Did you ever think we would be a soccer school. One with a national championship?

And be honest.

I remember in the 80s there was talk of new football stadium. Being dumb short sighted college kids we laughed. Worried more that we would lose the Varsity when it was built.

Did you ever think you would see the day we would go to Notre Dame and win?

Again, be honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT