ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Huff Needs to be Fired

HucksHerd

Green Buffalo
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2018
We are the most poorly coached football team in America. I can't stand to watch this. Huff should be fired on the tarmac before getting onto the team bus. DO NOT LET THIS MAN RIDE HOME WITH OUR TEAM. We have played 11 consecutive quarters without scoring an offensive touchdown at MARSHALL FREAKING UNIVERSITY!!!!!!

Change has to happen and it has to happen now. I don't want us to even INTERVIEW anyone without a winning record as a HEAD FOOTBALL COACH at the collegiate level. Coordinators need not apply... Position coaches need not apply... recruiting coordinators need not apply... HS coaches need not apply... being a part of the Herd family not a prerequisite... only coaches with a proven track record of winning football with a list of coordinators and positions coaches they will be targeting as potential hires... only coaches with a communicable offensive philosophy and defensive philosophy.

If we're going to play football, we need to play football... this is BU77SH!T. Tear me down if you want, but then go look in the mirror and convince yourself that our program is going in the right direction or that the person leading the program is the person to turn it around. Fat Drunk and Stupid is no way to go through life if you can convince yourself Huff is the man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News