ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Hot Board

SuperAnjario

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2009
Let’s get the search popping off early. I don’t even care if it’s real or the candidates are completely made up. Let’s manufacture some fun and hope.

I’ll start:

Gerad Parker—from Louisa, has coached here, has been a coordinator and interim HC at big programs.

Rich Rod—just for pure fun. Aside from that, his record as a head coach is actually pretty good. Shown ability to coach at lower levels.

Adam Fuller—coached here. Very good mind. Very successful as a DC everywhere he’s been.

Brad Lambert—KIDDING!!!

Dude who coached here and is now at UGA. Forget his name. Got interviewed last time.

Mystery 1AA Coach who is very successful—I’m down for this idea.

Mystery coordinator with ties to Spears—I’m also down for this if it’s the right guy.

My criteria—must have at least coordinator experience. Offense and passing vastly preferred. I’d love to have a former QB.

Prioritize intelligence this time, please, for the love of god.

You need at least some G5 experience—guys get spoiled by blue bloods, and the P5 strategy doesn’t work here.

You can’t be one of these ridiculous sayings guys like Huff. We need actual, real, and intelligent leadership. No more “trust the process” copycat meaningless BS, please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News