ADVERTISEMENT

Coke story keeps changing

Hunter has plenty of money. Why does he choose to live with his father?

It's because he's a political liability and they know the only way to keep him and his shenanigans under wraps is keeping him as close physically as possible. A short leash, if you will.

But the beauty here is, he (Hunter) is such a fvckup, even the aforementioned strategy isn't enough.

Reactions: 19MU88
Hunter has plenty of money. Why does he choose to live with his father?

It's because he's a political liability and they know the only way to keep him and his shenanigans under wraps is keeping him as close physically as possible. A short leash, if you will.

But the beauty here is, he (Hunter) is such a fvckup, even the aforementioned strategy isn't enough.
a family of **** ups coddled and protected by our own media, DOJ and FBI.....

Anybody care to explain how the Biden's have made all their money? pretty amazing.

So says THE hypocrite…and inbred.
Oh yehhh another greed moment...talks about taxing the rich but, the guy he supports as president is funneling money from foreign entitites for who knows what and the presidents son is giving that president a cut and not paying taxes for his leftovers. Tax the rich! ahhahahahah

They tracked down granny from Louisa for being on the capital grounds on Jan 6 but they can’t figure out who brought cocaine into probably one of the most secure buildings in the country.
The fact that they haven't come out and identified the person responsible is absolute proof that it belonged to either (1) someone in the Biden Administration, or - the more likely scenario - (2) someone in the Biden family. Out of these two possibilities, I know where I'm putting my money.

Oh yehhh another greed moment...talks about taxing the rich but, the guy he supports as president is funneling money from foreign entitites for who knows what and the presidents son is giving that president a cut and not paying taxes for his leftovers. Tax the rich! ahhahahahah
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed any crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
It's summer in DC. If someone is not sweating, you should call 911, that's heat stroke.
How about Jill looking like she's tired of putting up with a crackhead's bullshit? It's not exactly a secret he & Jill despise each other. For someone who fancies Hunter Thompson, you sure as hell can't spot someone all geeked out.

Last edited:
Is this the new talking point that came from the white house?
No, it is what one of your own said, moron. Orgies and key bumps. Republicans didn't like the truth coming out, so they redistricted and primaried him. Me, I thought Republicans were a little cooler after what he said....who doesn't like orgies and key bumps?

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Want to make a perma ban bet on that 3 and 4, you coward?? He doesn't have the cowards and trumptards like you to acquit him this time.
no way whatever GIF

• Sad
Reactions: extragreen
They should make every single one of the 150+ SARS filled on the Bidens public. Every single one, no retractions.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Why not release the over 150 SARS on the Bidens? I can tell you from experience those don’t get filed for no reason. Getting even one is pretty serious. Let alone 150x times that amount

Why not release the over 150 SARS on the Bidens? I can tell you from experience those don’t get filed for no reason. Getting even one is pretty serious. Let alone 150x times that amount
There is zero evidence that Joe Biden has committed any crime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT