ADVERTISEMENT

Driskell

perks of living 30 minutes from naples lol. Its ridiculous. When i go to Miami for law school next year, my rent for a 1/1 will be upwards of 3.2k
You're getting into rifle territory talking about high expenses.

You declared, "it paid your rent for the month."
Just get help.
He is on the verge of studying to become a lawyer, his gambling struggles will play well with the elevated risks of mental health issues and substance abuse that is rampant in his chosen profession.

Living close to Naples is certainly not a perk. Why not go to a better law school such as William and Mary? :)

i dont knoe
I sports gamble because im a 22 year old male in college. 90% of males in college sports gamble. When i am making good money, i will not need to get extra income from sports gambling lol

Sound financial advice. Bet rent money for extra income.

He is on the verge of studying to become a lawyer, his gambling struggles will play well with the elevated risks of mental health issues and substance abuse that is rampant in his chosen profession.
Sounds like you're all too familiar with this?

At 6'9" 329 he should be pancaking every DL he goes against. According to CH we are a run team. If thats the case you need run blockers or as I like to refer to them 'Road Graders". I am tired of seeing our OL make the initial hit and not sustain the block. Drive your man that you are blocking out of the play.

At 6'9" 329 he should be pancaking every DL he goes against. According to CH we are a run team. If thats the case you need run blockers or as I like to refer to them 'Road Graders". I am tired of seeing our OL make the initial hit and not sustain the block. Drive your man that you are blocking out of the play.
Maybe we are aiming to become the best backwards running team in the nation.

So, young PeytonwGill: MU opens -3.5 @ Coastal. How do you see that? Infer away….
With McCall having a pretty rough concussion, I think the line is fishy. They are wanting people to take Marshall -3.5 knowing that injury. I am staying away from this one.

cause Spears has nothing to do with this, but calling out a kid by name, that all he does is work hard, is an asshole thing to do. Truefully I am surprised you didnt do it.
These are grown ass men in their mid 20’s for f$&ks sake.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
This. Our linemen have a tendency of hitting and releasing. Too many times they are standing around and watching, heck Tucker on a screen the other night was in front of Payne, but looking back to see if he made the catch instead of finding somebody to hit. Good O-Linemen have mean streaks in them. Right now we have maybe two (Holler/Osborne).

On the flip side, Sluggo is right. Fancher is not comfortable in the pocket, hesitates on his throws, and quite honestly doesn't see the field that well. Contrary to the popular opinion we do have receivers open. No, not on every play, but that is understandable when you are running 5-10 yards routes and the D knows that. Plus the opponent does not have to be concerned with our QB ever throwing the ball farther than 15 yards.

Add all this up and we are an average to poor offense. Just think where we would be without Laborn last year and Ali this year. This all falls back on the coach who was too busy looking for his next job.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
This all falls back on the coach who was too busy looking for his next job.
Matthew Bingo GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT