ADVERTISEMENT

"Early" Bowl Predictions

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Looking at the most recent bowl prediction sites they have Marshall playing in several bowl possibilities.
Both CBSSports and Yahoo Sports have us in the Miami Beach Bowl. CBS says against Cincinnati while Yahoo says against Temple. Both Sports Illustrated and CampusInsiders have us in the St. Petersburg Bowl. SI has us playing Memphis while CampusInsiders has us against South Florida. SB Nation has us in the Arizona Bowl vs Nevada. Guess we all wait until Dec. 6.

Can definitely make Miami Beach on the 21st. Can't do the day after Christmas.... :(
I'm hoping for Miami Beach Bowl vs Temple.

Fox Sports -
26 Heart of Dallas Dallas Arizona State* (Big 12) vs. Marshall (C-USA)

Good Matchup.

Well with some of the higher end bowls looking for top teams, maybe WKU gets one of those should they win this weekend and we get to go to Dallas. Probably not but would be nice. GF's daughter lives 10 minutes from stadium.

Marshall vs Temple would be a great matchup. Definitely a game I would be interested in watching.

I just hope it's a team that we can beat or at least compete against. All a team has to do is watch the Mid Tenn, Ohio, and WKU to.watch how to beat us.

I just hope it's a team that we can beat or at least compete against. All a team has to do is watch the Mid Tenn, Ohio, and WKU to.watch how to beat us.

wait! you mean it's that simple?!

Middle was a dang fluke with bad special teams play. WKU was just a better team. I refuse to count Ohio because of Birdsong.

NHR: Some tweets stating Indiana vs Duke in the Pinstripe Bowl.

Bowling Green to the GoDaddy.com Bowl.

Temple to the Boca Raton Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT