ADVERTISEMENT

Fancher news

We just need to recruit tougher players.
Oh, but wait! Huff has it in this new crop:

“This class is made up of some really talented young men that have the grit we look for and the talent needed to help us keep building this program!"
😂

MU fans like Goddamn Sam are dumb and frankly, some of the biggest morons on the planet.

With that said, we are not the worst:

Savage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fancher was good enough to lead Marshall to a 9-4 season, wins over Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, App State, JMU, and a bowl win. He was dared to almost single-handedly beat NC State, and he almost did by throwing for over 300 yards and accounting for four TDs.

Yet the morons on here say he’s not an FBS QB.
He was not the qb against Notre Dame.
Fancher was good enough to lead Marshall to a 9-4 season, wins over Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, App State, JMU, and a bowl win. He was dared to almost single-handedly beat NC State, and he almost did by throwing for over 300 yards and accounting for four TDs.

Yet the morons on here say he’s not an FBS QB.
While I think Fancher played hard, had some good moments and I believe fans are too hard on him, you are embellishing a bit (I know, that is so unlike you).

Fancher did not attempt a single pass in the Notre Dame game. He ran 3 times for 12 yards. The bowl game against UConn he played very hurt and completed 10 of 20 for like 90 yards. You can’t really say he “lead” Marshall to those wins.

The first couple wins of the 9-4 season, Columbi lead the team, not Fancher. Now a lot of those wins you give him credit for, he deserves. He did lead the team and had some decent games.

I just to hate to see someone of your caliber, who loves to point out other people’s misrepresentation of the facts, make the same mistake

Now I am sure you will reply with childish name calling and try to spin it with garbled semantics how you are right. I expect nothing less. .

While I think Fancher played hard, had some good moments and I believe fans are too hard on him, you are embellishing a bit (I know, that is so unlike you).

Fancher did not attempt a single pass in the Notre Dame game. He ran 3 times for 12 yards. The bowl game against UConn he played very hurt and completed 10 of 20 for like 90 yards. You can’t really say he “lead” Marshall to those wins.

The first couple wins of the 9-4 season, Columbi lead the team, not Fancher. Now a lot of those wins you give him credit for, he deserves. He did lead the team and had some decent games.

I just to hate to see someone of your caliber, who loves to point out other people’s misrepresentation of the facts, make the same mistake

Now I am sure you will reply with childish name calling and try to spin it with garbled semantics how you are right. I expect nothing less. .

• Haha
Reactions: marshallsig

The 2022 record is somewhat misleading. Norfork State & Gardner-Webb are both FCS and neither particularly powerhouses at that level. ND was, of course, an unexpectedly dominating win, but in all 2022 was disappointing. That defense was one of the best in Herd history, but the offense was well below standard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT