ADVERTISEMENT

Free shot at making me feel stupid...

WiiWii

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 8, 2011
Found this while looking for something to throw at MichiganTurd and, honestly, I am not getting it.

Will someone please point out the mindfvck in this picture? Thanks in advance...

racist-when-you-see-it-brix-will-be-shat-465438.jpg

Originally posted by WiiWii:
Found this while looking for something to throw at MichiganTurd and, honestly, I am not getting it.

Will someone please point out the mindfvck in this picture? Thanks in advance...

ec
You can't see it? Think white teeth and white eye balls.

DAMN!!!!! That did make me shit a brick...Wow!

Okay, you got me.

there is a black girl photobombing in between the two other girls. most people dont notice her as she blends in. that crazy? no. but, you are clueless about the internet (along with other things) if you havent picked up on these type of ads/links to get people to click through and give a site more clicks.

While not a mindfu*k, just chuck it up to another thing you're oblivious to.

Originally posted by riflearm2:

there is a black girl photobombing in between the two other girls. most people dont notice her as she blends in. that crazy? no. but, you are clueless about the internet (along with other things) if you havent picked up on these type of ads/links to get people to click through and give a site more clicks.
well that might make me feel stupid except for the fact that I never clicked through...fail.

I did miss the girl though...

Originally posted by wisemaniac:
While not a mindfu*k, just chuck it up to another thing you're oblivious to.
I certainly am oblivious to your stupid bullshit...

The ones with somebody looking in the window or whatever are ok, but the 'back people are hard to see sometimes' ones are lame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT