ADVERTISEMENT

Fun fact

You say this as if I have a reputation of saying stuff, then when proven wrong, i leave and stop replying. I think that is FAR from the truth.

Do I think Cam Fancher is Great? Not sure I have ever said he is great.

Do I think Cam Fancher is good enough to lead us to a Sun Belt Championship THIS SEASON? I 100000 percent do, and truly believe that he will.

That was not a great game. But, it was a game we still had a chance to win. Last night, that reason wasnt Cam. But the last two weeks, that reason was Cam.
Actually, Cam WAS a big part of the loss. His only tangible strong suit is his athletism. If he's too injuried to be athletic, then an already very limited offense that often borders on incompetent anyway, is literally crippled.

We are so bad on offense, our best chance to take the lead the entire game was when our punter pinned them at the one yard line... We were down 3-2 and were rooting for a second safety.

Call it "hard fought", call it "memorable", call it whatever... It was terrible football on the offensive side.

You say this as if I have a reputation of saying stuff, then when proven wrong, i leave and stop replying. I think that is FAR from the truth.

Do I think Cam Fancher is good enough to lead us to a Sun Belt Championship THIS SEASON? I 100000 percent do, and truly believe that he will.

That was not a great game. But, it was a game we still had a chance to win. Last night, that reason wasnt Cam. But the last two weeks, that reason was Cam.
Are you actually retarded? We are essentially 3 games back in the East now.

I can't even read your posts all the way through any longer.

I was joking in another thread when I said you were a nut job, but now I know it's true.

It's either that or you're a master troll.

Thanks that he figured out you are a nut job, or thanks that he figured out you are a troll.

If not for the length of time you have been posting here, and the fact that some posters seem to know you in "real life", I would have assumed you were a little kid, maybe 10 or 11. You have a child's attitude towards MU sports. You certainly have a child's understanding of it.

We have extra time to prepare…….
And with our stellar coaching staff “coaching” our very capable, but misled players, just how is that a +?

I guess we potentially get Ali back for Coastal, but if he couldn’t carry us over the threshold in his last 2 games, I’m not at all sure he makes enough of a difference going forward……

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
I'm going to say this now. If you believe Cam Fancher is a good QB right now with evidence provided to this point in time then you know absolutely nothing about football. He is terrible. Terrible.

Also if you've watched this team all season and believe we're championship caliber, then you know nothing about football.

That or you absolutely refuse to accept reality.

I'm going to say this now. If you believe Cam Fancher is a good QB right now with evidence provided to this point in time then you know absolutely nothing about football. He is terrible. Terrible.

Also if you've watched this team all season and believe we're championship caliber, then you know nothing about football.

That or you absolutely refuse to accept reality.

Well. I guess if Bleeds says it then it must be fact!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
What i was saying was last night the reason we HAD a chance to win was NOT because of Cam. But the last two weeks we had a chance to win BECAUSE of Cam
You are delusional. He holds this team back because he can't throw downfield. That's why team stack the box all game long. No defense fears him. He is extremely limited as a QB. Oh wow he can scramble. Whoopity doo! The primary job of a QB is to throw the ball. If your QB cannot throw at an above average level you're just a mediocre at best team.

When the #1 option is gone he freezes and holds on to the ball way to long which is where half of his sacks come from and he NEVER steps into his throws. He's constantly not seeing guys wide open down field because he's frozen up and even when he decides to scramble he's too indecisive and NEVER tucks the ball.

He is terrible. We need a new QB. Sadly Mr. #1 Recruiter has failed pretty miserably at QB recruiting.

We were never in the game last night. It was over for all practical purposes by 7:30.

This is a bad football team.
I thought when we had the ball at the JMU 20, first and ten trailing 3-2, we had a shot! But Fancher badly underthrows a receiver in the end zone that ends up an interception. From that point on it was all JMU!

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Why wouldnt i predict that.

Again, it is not like we put up 40 yards and 9 points against some awful team.

We lost a game. We lost a hard fought game that that team is going to remember for the rest of the year.

We have extra time to prepare, and we have five winnable football games in front of us.

Again, we just lost by 7, 17, and 11 to teams with a combined 16 - 4 record.

Contrary to popular belief, i hate losing, but to act like we suck because of that? Thats crazy

And out three FBS wins are against teams that are a combined 7-12 and the only one we beat convincingly is the 1-5 team.

We have App, Coastal and USA on the road. We will be an underdog in each of those game. Sandwiched in with those is a home game with Ga So. Who has played every bit as well as we have this season. If we win two of those I will personally be impressed.

To believe, with any power of observation or intellectual honesty, that we will win all 4 is borderline delusional. What can you possible point to that says a team that is 1-2 on the road during the easier half of the schedule can go 3-0 in the tougher half of the schedule?

And out three FBS wins are against teams that are a combined 7-12 and the only one we beat convincingly is the 1-5 team.

We have App, Coastal and USA on the road. We will be an underdog in each of those game. Sandwiched in with those is a home game with Ga So. Who has played every bit as well as we have this season. If we win two of those I will personally be impressed.

To believe, with any power of observation or intellectual honesty, that we will win all 4 is borderline delusional. What can you possible point to that says a team that is 1-2 on the road during the easier half of the schedule can go 3-0 in the tougher half of the schedule?

We are 4 - 3, the combined records of the next four games are 14 - 13. Hardly an impossible task

We are 4 - 3, the combined records of the next four games are 14 - 13. Hardly an impossible task

Say the next 4 games are 50/50 propositions. So

Chance of winning the
First - 50%
Two in a row - 25%
Three in a row - 12.5%
All four - 6.25%

So not impossible, but a 93.75% chance it won’t happen. Given that three of them are on the road I would push that to 97-98% chance of not happening. I’m not sure we’ve won 3 road games in 4 weeks since maybe 2014 without checking.

Why wouldnt i predict that.

Again, it is not like we put up 40 yards and 9 points against some awful team.

We lost a game. We lost a hard fought game that that team is going to remember for the rest of the year.

We have extra time to prepare, and we have five winnable football games in front of us.

Again, we just lost by 7, 17, and 11 to teams with a combined 16 - 4 record.

Contrary to popular belief, i hate losing, but to act like we suck because of that? Thats crazy
I guess we should just play teams with losing records.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Well. I guess if Bleeds says it then it must be fact!
Not. It is a fact, because, well it is a fact. Everyone, well, most everyone, else here has, for this year at least, gotten it. This is a bad football team. We have a bad quarterback. That is reality.

You have been on here for as long as I can remember. It is the same, Spamite level, crap. We are really good, no matter whether we are or not. This player and that player are going to do this and that great thing, whether or not they have shown any ability at all. Every coach is a super-genius. Everyone else is not a good fan because we actually get that MU is not the best team out there, and, generally, more often than not lately, we aren't really any good at all. Substitute the colors, and you sound like the typical Metronews Spamline caller.

OK. We get it. We really do. MU is great, every player is a genius, we are going to win every game, don't give up, and, when the season is over, move onto how close we were and how next year is our year.

It is childish. We all understand just how bad this team is, and, in doing so, perform a service that the mind numbed robot fan never will. In a few weeks, or next year maybe, a certain adult conversation will have to be had about firing CH. You will not be a part. You saw no reason to fire MS.

Reactions: MUMAN3419
Wait, the same Bleeds that used to say Chris Jackson was the worst DB in the history of football?

The same Bleeds that said Grant Wells was a Heisman contender?

The same Bleeds that loved Columbi last year, til we lost?

It’s interesting to read those things amongst others, and then when run into people who judge these guys professionally that come in and watch players different times thru the year and get non-partisan views it’s very interesting how different things are.

I was ultimately wrong about Chris Jackson, but he got burnt a lot.

I never once said Wells was going to be a hesiman QB. I might have said something to the effect of watch him go to VT and end up being one just making our staff look inpet. I did not say he was in fact a heisman QB.

I also never liked Colombi. I made post after post from the time he was recruited cautioning people on getting overly excited about him. Sure I may have said that go ahead drive at ND was all-time great, but I never liked him.

Keep deflecting though. No matter how much you attack the messenger the fact remains the Huff sucks and so does Cam Fanceher.

2020 you were indeed a huge proponent of Wells’s start and his post season award potential midway thru the year….

After the win at ND last year you were a huge fan of Henry and ready to give Huff a blank check…..

I know most fanatics are what have you done for me lately but it’s also fun to the bipolarism take place.

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
2020 you were indeed a huge proponent of Wells’s start and his post season award potential midway thru the year….

After the win at ND last year you were a huge fan of Henry and ready to give Huff a blank check…..

I know most fanatics are what have you done for me lately but it’s also fun to the bipolarism take place.
He was always negative about Columbi. I doubt he was as down on him after Notre Dame but his opinion quickly returned after the BG loss.

As for Huff, we ALL thought Huff was the real deal, especially after Notre Dame, but the program continues to head in the wrong direction under his leadership.

We get it, you, Perkins and all SupaFans alike, have no standards or expectations for Huff or the program. There's no need in rehashing this over and over.

Seven games into this season and I still have no idea how good this team is. One week the defense plays lights out the next week looks like Swiss Cheese. One week the offense plays well (NC State) then can’t even score (JMU). The Special teams played a solid game on Saturday but has been notably absent most of the season. Oh I still root for the Herd but I am no longer have any expectations that we are close to being a championship caliber team. I will tell you this, I am past the coach and players calling out the fans. I have been watching the Herd for 51 seasons now and don’t have to defend my fan status to a coach who is passing through here on his way to a bigger paycheck. I’ve sat in the bleachers when it was so hot I could fry bacon on the seats and so cold I thought my hands and feet were frozen. I give up a whole day on any given Saturday to drive for hours to be at the game when I could watch it from home. I rooted for Marshall when we would win 1-2 games a year as well as when we won 11-12.

Last edited:

I liked Wells and never said he was a Heisman and no I never liked Colombi. I might have started to believe he may turn out better than I thought, but I was never fully on board with him.

Once again. You can keep exaggerating my opinions to make it about me, but the evidence shows us that Huff and Fancher are not good.

I also am not a what have you done for me lately. I go off of what I am seeing. I've also been pretty consistent then entire season on my thoughts on Huff and this team.

Colombi ended up being a little B!tch and bleeds was right on the money. (I’m greatful for the W and solid play over ND but outside of that) I’d rather take the fcs qb from Albany then another P5 transfer. The ones that entertain Marshall have all stunk. The last good one being Eric Kresser. That’s not a good success rate.

Colombi ended up being a little B!tch and bleeds was right on the money. (I’m greatful for the W and solid play over ND but outside of that) I’d rather take the fcs qb from Albany then another P5 transfer. The ones that entertain Marshall have all stunk. The last good one being Eric Kresser. That’s not a good success rate.
I will always hate that we took Columbi over TJ Finley lol. And im actually friends with Henry, we talk very often, but yeah, that was a scouting failure

I will always hate that we took Columbi over TJ Finley lol. And im actually friends with Henry, we talk very often, but yeah, that was a scouting failure
And to be fair to HC also, the Marshall QB room has been a dumpster fire for quite a while so that also makes success harder to achieve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT