ADVERTISEMENT

Game On Dems, See you in November.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Go ahead. We know the gameplan and know what you will do, cheat, claw, spit fire, and do anything to win.

I don't know if Trump will or not, but I know what the left will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
That’s not going to age well. Taking lavish vacations from the money you are paying your special prosecutor who’s not qualified isn’t going to end well for Give up the Fanni Willis
Says SleauxTard the trumptard.

Go ahead. We know the gameplan and know what you will do, cheat, claw, spit fire, and do anything to win.

I don't know if Trump will or not, but I know what the left will do.
Campaign from the basement and pretty much keep talking the way @extragreen parrots him.

He can't run on his performance, so it will be the same strategy as 2020. Lie, spin and count on bleaters to eat the shit he feeds them.

Campaign from the basement and pretty much keep talking the way @extragreen parrots him.

He can't run on his performance, so it will be the same strategy as 2020. Lie, spin and count on bleaters to eat the shit he feeds them.
Don't be surprised if there are wag the dog events or distractions. They will do anything.

Reactions: 30CAT

He can't run on his performance, so it will be the same strategy as 2020. Lie, spin and count on bleaters to eat the shit he feeds them. SPEAKING OF EATING, I'M HUNGRY...
Dp-jJX.gif

Trump is a lesson to the govt. You all created Trump. You did it. Live with it and the govt deserves and if they don't like it, tough titty.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT