ADVERTISEMENT

Attention wvfan

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Sitting here burning my first fire in my new woodstove while popping a few tops got me to thinking.

There's really no reason why I couldn't go crabbing with you. Don't know what route you take, but I'm only 15 minutes from the Maryland line. When can you pick me up and take me drinking and crabbing.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Sitting here burning my first fire in my new woodstove while popping a few tops got me to thinking.

There's really no reason why I couldn't go crabbing with you. Don't know what route you take, but I'm only 15 minutes from the Maryland line. When can you pick me up and take me drinking and crabbing.
I’d say to hit up the closest sorority house, but they’d be harder to catch these days unless you’d come across an occasional landing strip.

66 to 495 to 50. july is coming . . .

29367753010_cbb2156e3a.jpg

Just like your daughter each time she is around me.
she doesn't have much taste in guys, so not surprised. every single one that she's brought around have been spineless soy-boys. i've raised her to be a strong independent woman, so maybe she feels more comfortable with a candyass she can easily boss around.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
she doesn't have much taste in guys, so not surprised. every single one that she's brought around have been spineless soy-boys. i've raised her to be a strong independent woman, so maybe she feels more comfortable with a candyass she can easily boss around.
Go easy on Rifle. He’s steal healing, plus how do we know he wasn’t given a blood transfusion Rox?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT