ADVERTISEMENT

I Should Write a Book

Hell, may as well just start throwing around the N word, right? I mean, it’s all a part of political correctness, right?

Morons.

Get that shit out of here. Get the PC shit out of here. The days of that shit in American and this board are going to come to an end.

If that hurts your feeling go soak your vagina in Epson Salts. God bless, this country has turned into a big Vagina.

Time for people to stop backing down to this nonsense.
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. YOU are what the board needs less of. Punk.

Fag who is loyal to party and only cares that his check shows up each month. You would probably vote for a real commie, twice, if he could.
You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. YOU are what the board needs less of. Punk. You've already voted twice for an idiot oath breaker that incited an insurrection against the United States govt and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election. You'll vote for the idiot again even though he was found to sexually abuse and cheat like a rat on taxes, cheat on 3 wives, and intentionally mishandle top secret govt documents and obstruct justice. Fact is he's only slightly worse of a human than you.

You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. YOU are what the board needs less of. Punk. You've already voted twice for an idiot oath breaker that incited an insurrection against the United States govt and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election. You'll vote for the idiot again even though he was found to sexually abuse and cheat like a rat on taxes, cheat on 3 wives, and intentionally mishandle top secret govt documents and obstruct justice. Fact is he's only slightly worse of a human than you.
Tantrum Crying GIF

You.dont even know me dipshit. You are loyal to a party. A party that has thieving crooks a s who actually manipulated an election. A party who's leader has funneled money for years and is mental Mush brain. Bit you don't care efUsd it is party first. Go to the mailbox and look for your check and lick a boot.

You.dont even know me dipshit.
Don't want to. Oathbreaker.
You are loyal to a party.________trumptard

. A party that has thieving crooks a s who actually manipulated an election.
You're a lying idiot.
Bit you don't care efUsd it is party first
covfefe
Go to the mailbox and look for your check and lick a boot.
Go visit your orange jesus in prison. punk.

Hell, may as well just start throwing around the N word, right? I mean, it’s all a part of political correctness, right?

Morons.
The Correct terms now are Homosexual and special needs.

Instead of saying “that’s so gay” circa 1995 you must now say “That’s so Homosexual

Instead of calling people retards like it’s 1987 One must now say “Y’all are so Special Needs”

I want to thank extra for having a colorful profile pic. It’s easily identifiable and allows me to quickly scroll past his mindless repetitive posts.
That^^^is exactly what a lying idiot would do.

By the way you lying idiot. I saw the lie on the main board where you said in every single play all VT defensive players were within 7 yards of scrimmage. You are a lying idiot.

Just the shitty threat of playing cancel culture with Pullman Square is enough to make most quit posting. Are you red on the head like a dick on a dog as well?
I am slick on the head, bald like your wife's vagoo.
Why? You can't just open up that can of worms and not elaborate.
It's been discussed since back in the TITM days. Look at the other schools' Rivals boards, very few have a board like this anymore.

It's been discussed since back in the TITM days. Look at the other schools' Rivals boards, very few have a board like this anymore.
All the more reason to keep it. Don't act like you don't enjoy this place too.

All the more reason to keep it. Don't act like you don't enjoy this place too.
Obviously I enjoy bullshitting here or I wouldn't be here.

But you all would do well to knock off the use of some slurs. I don't want to moderate this board much but I will if asked to. You have to remember that rightfully or not this board reflects on Marshall University, and I would not be surprised if someone in the AD office would see that stuff and cause problems for Chris. Without access to the programs, what exactly is this board selling? Just food for thought....

But you all would do well to knock off the use of some slurs. I don't want to moderate this board much but I will if asked to. You have to remember that rightfully or not this board reflects on Marshall University, and I would not be surprised if someone in the AD office would see that stuff and cause problems for Chris. Without access to the programs, what exactly is this board selling? Just food for thought....
I put people on notice to say things are Homosexual instead of saying it’s gay and also to call people special needs instead of retards. If we each do our part we can make it work. Team work makes the dream work.

Also I don’t care one drop for Ohio state. I was just looking at other teams in this region as to who had off sports topic boards.

This board is completely independent of MU so I'm not sure what trouble they could impose as the University itself is rarely even discussed over here.

If anything, when Marshall is being discussed negatively, it's your liberal pal Rifle doing it, so maybe you should impose your moderator powers on his posts.

Now if you want to argue dollars and cents, beats me why Chris would have this board open other than to draw flies to the main board or even OF.

I put people on notice to say things are Homosexual instead of saying it’s gay and also to call people special needs instead of retards. If we each do our part we can make it work. Team work makes the dream work.

Also I don’t care one drop for Ohio state. I was just looking at other teams in this region as to who had off sports topic boards.
I know WVU got rid of their BS board.

It's really not a joking matter. I'm telling you, one day the hammer will drop, that's just common sense.

This board is completely independent of MU so I'm not sure what trouble they could impose as the University itself is rarely even discussed over here.
Is it really though? Here Nation can sell its product because that product is unrivaled access to the athletic department. The AD doesn't have to grant that. And all it takes is one complaint and one nose to poke around.

We are talking the same department that dropped ol' hot dog boy for being un-PC. Admittedly, I think John's an ass and I formed that opinion long before he got into politics, and I think his hot dogs are garbage, so I got a kick out of that....but yeah heed the lesson.
If anything, when Marshall is being discussed negatively, it's your liberal pal Rifle doing it, so maybe you should impose your moderator powers on his posts.
It's weird that someone that complains about "cancel culture" would think I am talking about making fun of MU. You are smarter than that.

I know WVU got rid of their BS board.

It's really not a joking matter. I'm telling you, one day the hammer will drop, that's just common sense.
Fake news.

WVU has a forum for BS, called the off topic forum, and it has 20x the bullshit than what is posted here on Pullman.

WVU also still has the Woodshed forum for talking additional BS, but it's lame.

Bottom line: You're just being a ****.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Fake news.

WVU has a forum for BS, called the off topic forum, and it has 20x the bullshit than what is posted here on Pullman.

WVU also still has the Woodshed forum for talking additional BS, but it's lame.

Bottom line: You're just being a ****.
I think his rationale is about 90% opinion and 10% fact. And I guarantee he wouldn't even bring any of this up if Pullman were chock full of Greed's, Rifles and all other individuals who toe the Dem party line.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT