ADVERTISEMENT

Gentleman's Clubs

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Not what you thinking here, but once upon a time, awful posters were called out, and shamed to the point of voluntarily leaving a forum.

rifle has publicly ran off a few hundred, maybe more over the years, but there's posters on this forum, like muthed that bring absolutely no thoughts of their own. I called him out a couple of weeks ago, but got more support from an old high school jock strap than I received here.

The only time he posts here is when he follows a particular poster around all forums and makes an extremely lame reply. We need to do a better job of weeding out the weak around here, or before long those crazy women will start posting again.

Speaking of women, whatever happened to Kate Branson. She was a decent poster.

We need to do a better job of weeding out the weak around here, or before long those crazy women will start posting again.

I can think of about 3 or 4 that must identify as women with their usual whiney-@$$ posts...

Reactions: 19MU88
Speaking of women, whatever happened to Kate Branson. She was a decent poster.
We both know that was Walden.

As far as draws go, he had some of the biggest gate numbers ever generated. He was the most over poster to ever visit this forum and it's not even close. Herdalicious (RIP) a distant second. Everyone else was and is a bunch of whogivesashit. Myself included.

He could do an Eras-style tour of other Rivals forums and it would be complete sellouts everywhere. They could then release a movie of him posting on other boards and it would break box office records. They'd probably have to shoot it in IMAX to capture all his aura.

Long live King Walden.

As far as draws go, he had some of the biggest gate numbers ever generated. He was the most over poster to ever visit this forum and it's not even close. Herdalicious (RIP) a distant second. Everyone else was and is a bunch of whogivesashit. Myself included.

He could do an Eras-style tour of other Rivals forums and it would be complete sellouts everywhere. They could then release a movie of him posting on other boards and it would break box office records. They'd probably have to shoot it in IMAX to capture all his aura.

Long live King Walden.
Chemist was always good for a laugh. I know that, perhaps out of desperation to get your goat, he made a scumbag move, but prior to this, the antics from you two were highly entertaining.

He always suggested you drove around hauling piss bottles for work and called you "button dick" 😂

Whereas you always had the sports smack with Marshall football being in the shitter and WVU on such a successful run. But you were the one that really brought the use of memes and gifs to TiTM. "You Mad Bro, He Mad and Derp" memes served as your oil paints and canvas. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd

Long live King Walden.
Kate was actually Walden?

I thought it was another poster attempting to mimic his style, just like that one guy on here did for a few years. Was that rifle that tried to do that?

Chemist was always good for a laugh. I know that, perhaps out of desperation to get your goat, he made a scumbag move, but prior to this, the antics from you two were highly entertaining.

He always suggested you drove around hauling piss bottles for work and called you "button dick" 😂

Whereas you always had the sports smack with Marshall football being in the shitter and WVU on such a successful run. But you were the one that really brought the use of memes and gifs to TiTM. "You Mad Bro, He Mad and Derp" memes served as your oil paints and canvas. Good times.
I ran into Arch at Blockbuster one time. He was renting sleepless in Seattle and when Harry met Sally with his GF at the time. I kept that a secret.

I am disappointed.
Now you know what we feel like after having to read each of your posts.

Original Ducky was solid. Then, he listened to you fanboys too much and started trying too hard. It's like a new comedian who gets a little love and attention. They then try to constantly be funny and think they always have to be on their game. They end up trying too hard and not letting it come naturally. Ducky had that issue after awhile.

Maybe you can get the 'people's moderator' (Snot) to do his job.
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)

It was just fun for me, but aside from The Real SamC, Chemist had the most hate for everything WVU and I'll never understand why. It was seething.

I was a mere amateur. @30CAT used to give him fits with posting his own predictions that were always so wrong. He rage-quit the board so many times during those instances.

I ran into Arch at Blockbuster one time. He was renting sleepless in Seattle and when Harry met Sally with his GF at the time. I kept that a secret.
I don't even remember what was rented but the last thing I expected was to see a TITM poster in Morgantown. They turned that place into a massage parlor, but not before I bought a ton of BluRay movies for dirt cheap before it closed its doors. They're in a box downstairs somewhere.

My library is digital now.

Reactions: GeauxHerd and 30CAT
But he didn't run from you like greed did alpha
Nah, Geaux was very normal. I've met a few people over the years I've had board fisticuffs with and they were generally pleasant. That's what makes the whole story with Herdftblfan fighting people so crazy.

I think most of us don't take this too serious.

They're in a box downstairs somewhere.
Right next to the Juneteenth decorations.

That's what makes the whole story with Herdftblfan fighting people so crazy.
And screwing over his “friends” in business.

He isn’t the only one who got physical. Hillbilly did against Walden at a basketball game. Pokey, possibly before your time, also used to take things seriously and have spats off of the board. And for a decade, it was odd that Slumlord Sex Sinner would randomly ask people if they knew me and try to get info.

I wonder if Pokey will ever return,
I highly doubt it. I believe that Dick-On-The-Dog and Slumlord Sex Sinner both hit on his wife at the time during Marshall events. That may have led to both Pokey's issues with other posters as well as his divorce from his wife.

I highly doubt it. I believe that Dick-On-The-Dog and Slumlord Sex Sinner both hit on his wife at the time during Marshall events. That may have led to both Pokey's issues with other posters as well as his divorce from his wife.
I guess he never ended up with Erin Andrews.

I wonder if Pokey will ever return, along with a number of other board notables that ran away and hid.
He remarried and has a kid. He seems to be really involved in his kid's sports and not really into Marshall Athletics, at least nothing to the extent as in the past.

Nah, Geaux was very normal. I've met a few people over the years I've had board fisticuffs with and they were generally pleasant. That's what makes the whole story with Herdftblfan fighting people so crazy.

I think most of us don't take this too serious.
I witnessed one of the altercations between Red and Rock Dog. I was headed to the shitter and we were currently losing on the road in Athens when I was walking by.
I’m not sure on the back story but Rocks presence always seems to make Red crow.
Rock Sing GIF by Desafío 22

I’ve tailgated with Rock once at Kent State with @mlblack16. we both thought Rock was a normal enough guy and he’s memorialized in my profile pic under his old handle.

He remarried and has a kid. He seems to be really involved in his kid's sports and not really into Marshall Athletics, at least nothing to the extent as in the past.
Is he still with CSX (I am pretty sure he worked for them)? You should post pictures of his new wife. If you do not feel comfortable posting pictures of her, just blur out her face with a green 'M' block.

Did Meg make you take a gay looking selfie with him like he posts on his social media? Arche' made me do the same with him when he sprinted to me after seeing me walking in a crowd.
You embellish so much.

You should be thanking me for giving you a place to hang out at our tailgate when the storms came instead of standing in the rain like a doofus.

You should be thanking me for giving you a place to hang out at our tailgate when the storms came instead of standing in the rain like a doofus.
You have vivid memories of the day of your life. On the other hand, I don't remember a storm, a tailgate, or anything other than some guy yelling my name and sprinting to me in the corridor of that stadium.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
You have vivid memories of the day of your life. On the other hand, I don't remember a storm, a tailgate, or anything other than some guy yelling my name and sprinting to me in the corridor of that stadium.
I already told you I regret every bit of it. Especially after I found out, after the fact, that murox was in the building.

It was like passing on Barry Bonds to hang out with Butch Huskey.

Meanwhile, @extragreen is too skeered to leave his holler in OW to come to any games.

For the record Greed, you're invited to tailgate with us this Fall. We will make sure you get to sit next to your best friend @MichiganHerd during the game. That way, if the game is boring, you two can talk wood.

Meanwhile, @extragreen is too skeered to leave his holler in OW to come to any games.

For the record Greed, you're invited to tailgate with us this Fall. We will make sure you get to sit next to your best friend @MichiganHerd during the game. That way, if the game is boring, you two can talk wood.
The idea of the constupids that would be congregated there makes it unappealing.

Arche, I won't request to take pictures with you like rifle does, but if you and your gorgeous wife ever come over to Adams County for a weekend, let me know on here, and me and my gorgeous wife will meet you at the Square, perhaps the blue and Grey bar.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT