ADVERTISEMENT

Gerad Parker

I’m sure privately GP is offering a big measure of gratitude to David Cutcliffe. When Parker was coaching toxic due to his alcohol problems Cut took a chance and brought him onto the Duke staff when other coaches weren’t interested. Good luck to him.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I’m sure privately GP is offering a big measure of gratitude to David Cutcliffe. When Parker was coaching toxic due to his alcohol problems Cut took a chance and brought him onto the Duke staff when other coaches weren’t interested. Good luck to him.

Wow, way to be petty.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Petty, laugh out loud. I was just relaying somewhat interesting fact about GP’s coaching journey. To me it’s a good story of a man getting a second chance and making it pay off. Cutcliffe saw something in this guy that made him hire him and work his way back. It’s obviously worked out great. The post was straightforward, sorry you took it the wrong way.

I think the point was, why rehash something most ever Marshall fan already knows? You either wanted to bring up his past problems or just give Duke a Pat on the back, either way not the best addition to the thread.

I think the point was, why rehash something most ever Marshall fan already knows? You either wanted to bring up his past problems or just give Duke a Pat on the back, either way not the best addition to the thread.
I think he was giving credit to Parker for working his way back and now he’s a head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT