ADVERTISEMENT

This is Cool . . .

I flew to NYC yesterday, and today I'm heading down to Harrisburg to get some additional intel on a project I'll be working on for a few weeks. I'll be here until probably Friday. Can you share your login credentials to the site you use? Would like to line up a half dozen blowjobs for Wednesday and Thursday nights.

I flew to NYC yesterday, and today I'm heading down to Harrisburg to get some additional intel on a project I'll be working on for a few weeks. I'll be here until probably Friday. Can you share your login credentials to the site you use? Would like to line up a half dozen blowjobs for Wednesday and Thursday nights.
By “project” do you mean going to Troegs and slamming a zillion craft beers?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
i'm missing the coolness. what was cool was 33-20. now that was cool. maybe not as cool as MU taking ND down in their house, but pretty cool, nonetheless.

as a WVU fan, i'd root for Pitt over ND.

it gets tiring watching ND get pumped up to be a sure factor in the college football playoff and national championship at the beginning of damn near every season. how gratifying it is when the Marshalls and Louivilles of the college football world remind them who they have been over the past few decades.

I'm going to a place tonight called South County Brewing. Check out their new location. Bet the Amish built it. Check it out on YouTube. If I get head from an Amish woman tonight, I'm pulling a rifle and posting pictures.

I'm going to a place tonight called South County Brewing. Check out their new location. Bet the Amish built it. Check it out on YouTube. If I get head from an Amish woman tonight, I'm pulling a rifle and posting pictures.

I used to have a lot of family in Harrisburg and Lancaster. Many have passed away. We used to get all kinds of good food from the Amish when we visited.

Not familiar with South County Brewing but I used to like to visit Troegs . Food there wasn't bad either.

it gets tiring watching ND get pumped up to be a sure factor in the college football playoff and national championship at the beginning of damn near every season. how gratifying it is when the Marshalls and Louivilles of the college football world remind them who they have been over the past few decades.
Louisville under Jeff Brohm will become more factually relevant to the national title picture than Notre Dame. Mark it down. He's a far better coach than Marcus Freeman.

Louisville under Jeff Brohm will become more factually relevant to the national title picture than Notre Dame. Mark it down. He's a far better coach than Marcus Freeman.
i was perplexed when freeman went for it on 4th & 11 with over 9 minutes to go in the game at their own 34. idiot/ego move. he just lost 1 yard on 3 plays, to go for it on 4th and 11 from their 34 . . . c'mon. couldn't happen to a better team.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
i was perplexed when freeman went for it on 4th & 11 with over 9 minutes to go in the game at their own 34. idiot/ego move. he just lost 1 yard on 3 plays, to go for it on 4th and 11 from their 34 . . . c'mon. couldn't happen to a better team.
Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen in a football game. On the road, and against a defense that has been absolutely hammering the shit out of them. I wouldn't have gone for it on 4th and 1 from there....4th and 11???

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

I am in Harrisburg, but am unwilling to assist you with your quest for half a dozen blowjobs.

Troegs has some pretty good food, my wife likes their beer.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
You think Freeman looked at the ball and the marker and thought it was 4th and 1? It’s happened before in games where a coach loses track and his assistants are afraid to question it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT