ADVERTISEMENT

Going out on a limb and here is what I think is going to happen...

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
CUSA....drum rollllllllllll

Is going to add Liberty and James Madison. That satisfies Old Dominion and Marshall. We end up staying in CUSA... Frankly, those teams are better than what CUSA just lost.

I think that is what is going to happen. Liberty would be the best team right now in the conference. Saw them play last year and nobody(if they play good) in CUSA wants any of that action. Their qb is going to be a high 1st rounder pick. Not sure if they can replace it but their skill positions were the best I have seen in a non Power conference probably since we were on our role and that is no joke.

Liberty is a fruit cake university, but they have a shit ton of money and shit ton of students around the country. Get over it. We are here to play football and sports not judge.

So, you have heard from the People's Moderator and that is my guess. CUSA will go into a North and South Division. Not east and west.

This is just my pure guess on my part. I think Old Dominion wants this just like when Virginia Tech was added to the ACC. Bring in James Madison a state school and bring along Liberty. 3 teams in the Commonwealth, 1 in West Virginia. that gives Marshall and ODU a regional rotation of teams. Frankly, that is better than UNC Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News