ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the answer for you conservative idiots

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
The California Big Mac cost now: $5.89

Cost after minimum wage hike to $20/hour: $6.16

That 27 cents is killer. Just think if you ate 1 every day for a 30 day month. That would run you an extra $14 per month. Economy killer. Will probably cause average cost of homes to approach $1.7 million. Idiots.

That 27 cents is killer. Just think if you ate 1 every day for a 30 day month. That would run you an extra $14 per month.
51c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
The California Big Mac cost now: $5.89

Cost after minimum wage hike to $20/hour: $6.16

That 27 cents is killer. Just think if you ate 1 every day for a 30 day month. That would run you an extra $14 per month. Economy killer. Will probably cause average cost of homes to approach $1.7 million. Idiots.

We weren't asking, you were. But since you now answer your own questions, ask yourself, "What if I were to see the price hike on each and every item they sell, add them up and see the total price hike?" Then total the price hike of EVERY minimum wage job, that pays $20 an hour and count those price hikes? Then add the cost of raises skilled workers will have to have since they could work at McDonald's for the same pay. Then add the cost of raises higher level skilled workers will have to have since the lower paying roles will get paid what they make and so on and so forth.

It sets off a chain reaction, numbnut. The price of everything will go up. You don't look at the big picture. You think just like your overlords think. "Throw some money at it. That will fix it!" ....wash, rinse, repeat. The problem never goes away.

Our government mandating what the free markets have to pay for labor, is destroying the free market, destroying small businesses, eliminating the middle class, and shipping jobs overseas.

Reactions: ohio herd
Also, California is $500 Billion in debt. Worst in the country. It ranks 2nd behind fellow Blue city, DC in homelessness too. A lot of Blue states are in the top 10 of homelessness. Those Democrat policies must be working! :rolleyes:

Notice how much the percentages drop, when you finially hit the Red states. Democrats, their bleaters and their policies are destroying our country.

california-vermont-and-oregon-have-the-nation.width-1200.png

"What if I were to see the price hike on each and every item they sell, add them up and see the total price hike?"
California Big Mac combo meal now: $11.00

After raising minimum wage to $20/hr: $13.53

You lying idiot.

How many people eat ALL of McDonalds menu items when they have a meal there. Zero. You stupid lying idiot retard.

All items are being sold every day, all around the country and globe, 24/7, dufus.

Hey greed, why not just make minimum wage $55 an hour? $75 an hour?

How many people eat ALL of McDonalds menu items when they have a meal there. Zero. You stupid lying idiot retard.
When you were in economics class, can you tell us how wage increases effect thr rest if the supply chain or manufacturing process? Or in your estimation and learning from Wayne Tech does it just stop with the McDonald's burger flipper?

All items are being sold every day, all around the country and globe, 24/7, dufus.
Most people, including idiots like you, are aware of mcdonalds having more than one item on the menu. Only the Big Mac was used to keep it simple to show you morons the increase in prices due to the raise in minimum wage. If you want to figure how much all other items would increase, knock yourself out. It's already been shown you couldn't or wouldn't do so for a single item.

Hey greed, why not just make minimum wage $55 an hour? $75 an hour?
Hey trumptard oath breaker, we are aware of how you brag about your income and then turn around and ALWAYS support lower wages for everyone else. Like most of your republican ilk, it's always about me, me , me.

When you were in economics class, can you tell us how wage increases effect thr rest if the supply chain or manufacturing process? Or in your estimation and learning from Wayne Tech does it just stop with the McDonald's burger flipper?
Idiots like you always assume that everyone in the supply chain is making less than minimum wage. You really think meat processors, bread makers, soft drink manufacturers, dairy products, etc are all produced by minimum wage workers? Yeah, that makes you an idiot.The biggest difference in the cost of a Big Mac is between Mississippi at $7.25 minimum wage and Hawaii at $12/hr minimum wage, and it amounts to $1.40.

Most people, including idiots like you, are aware of mcdonalds having more than one item on the menu. Only the Big Mac was used to keep it simple to show you morons the increase in prices due to the raise in minimum wage. If you want to figure how much all other items would increase, knock yourself out. It's already been shown you couldn't or wouldn't do so for a single item.

And it's been shown to you that it didn't help the workers in the fast food business. It just bumps the cost everywhere and that's been shown to you as well. It's an unskilled labor job and they're being paid as skilled labor workers, which means the ACTUAL skilled labor jobs will be forced to pay more, numbskull.

And it's been shown to you that it didn't help the workers in the fast food business.
You're a liar.
It just bumps the cost everywhere and that's been shown to you as well.
You're a liar.
It's an unskilled labor job and they're being paid as skilled labor workers, which means the ACTUAL skilled labor jobs will be forced to pay more, numbskull.
You're an idiot.

^^that's why you're a lying idiot.

Hey trumptard oath breaker, we are aware of how you brag about your income and then turn around and ALWAYS support lower wages for everyone else. Like most of your republican ilk, it's always about me, me , me.
I don't really brag about my income. I said I have been fortunate to do well. I started at the bottom and started doing odd jobs when I was 14. So, been there and done that.

I don't "support lower wages" for anyone. You just need to understand the ramifications of just screaming raise the minimum wage. There are effects on the entire chain and cycle of the economy.

You just base it some emotional thing because you hear it. Raise the minimum wage. Raise wages. You don't even consider the big picture. Some jobs need to be lower wages. They are basically low skill or no skill jobs. They are temporary jobs for most people. They are jobs in industries where profit margins are very thin. Entry level jobs.

I don't really brag about my income. I said I have been fortunate to do well. I started at the bottom and started doing odd jobs when I was 14. So, been there and done that.

I don't "support lower wages" for anyone. You just need to understand the ramifications of just screaming raise the minimum wage. There are effects on the entire chain and cycle of the economy.

You just base it some emotional thing because you hear it. Raise the minimum wage. Raise wages. You don't even consider the big picture. Some jobs need to be lower wages. They are basically low skill or no skill jobs. They are temporary jobs for most people. They are jobs in industries where profit margins are very thin. Entry level jobs.

I think the hamster in the hamster wheel, running his brain, had a stroke. A pet rock could easily understand this.

I don't really brag about my income.
You're a liar.
I don't "support lower wages" for anyone.
You're a liar.
There are effects on the entire chain and cycle of the economy.
Tell us all about how the economy was ruined during the last series of minimum wage increases...
You just base it some emotional thing because you hear it.
No. That's what YOU do.
You don't even consider the big picture.
You can't see past the nose on your face.
They are basically low skill or no skill jobs. They are temporary jobs for most people.
There's no excuse for poverty wages in the U.S.
They are jobs in industries where profit margins are very thin.
The profit margin of McDonalds was 16% in 2015. As of 2 months ago the profit margin was 33%

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

Tell us all about how the economy was ruined during the last series of minimum wage increases...

No. That's what YOU do.

The profit margin of McDonalds was 16% in 2015. As of 2 months ago the profit margin was 33%

Your xray is in

4ngxfv.jpg

You're a liar.

You're a liar.

No. That's what YOU do.

is mcdonalds automating? Think that might help profits? Didn't they close some undesirable franchises and clean up others?

I've worked for min wage, moron. My first home had wheels on it and was 20 plus years old. Been there and done that.

How long do you think this will fly, dumbass?

$20 an hour
spongebob-squarepants-flipping-burgers.gif

$20 an hour
giphy.gif
both imaginary situations. spongebob because, well, it's a cartoon. the dude pouring the footer has loafers on . . . reggie, please.

• Haha
Extra why are you refusing to answer the question about your business practices and employee pay. We know you think economics happens in a vacuum but in the real world it doesn’t. Stop taking economic advice from Paul krugman and Jim Cramer

Since he has you ignore I will reply so he can see it and run.
Greed is a hypocrite.

He follows 2 religions and tells people they are going to Hell if they don't believe exactly how he claims to follow Christianity.

In business, he expects others to give Cadillac benefit plans and pay amounts that are not practical for the positions. However, he refused to give any benefits and paid slave wages.

• Wow
Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
Extra why are you refusing to answer the question about your business practices and employee pay. We know you think economics happens in a vacuum but in the real world it doesn’t. Stop taking economic advice from Paul krugman and Jim Cramer
Why didn't you answer my question?? You had ample time and 5-6 threads to choose from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT