ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the answer for you conservative idiots

Greed stays on this board because it's the only time or place he has ever gotten any attention. He is used to being in the corner as a spectator.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and WVUSerg
Why are you so afraid of alpha?
because apparently greed was overwhelmed by alpha's presence in the same grocery store, so much so that he left his cart full of groceries and ran like the coward he is to his car to flee from alpha's mere presence. see, betas, like greed, and petrified of alphas.

because apparently greed was overwhelmed by alpha's presence in the same grocery store, so much so that he left his cart full of groceries and ran like the coward he is to his car to flee from alpha's mere presence. see, betas, like greed, and petrified of alphas.
The sad thing is I've never threatened him with any type of physical violence and I'm far from some badass.

To greed from alpha: "He knows that I've got an inside scoop on him, so he tries to act as if I don't exist. The truth hurts his lil cuckold heart."

Reactions: alphasig1053
To greed from alpha: "He knows that I've got an inside scoop on him, so he tries to act as if I don't exist. The truth hurts his lil cuckold heart."
Greed:

Go Go Go Running GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT