ADVERTISEMENT

How about our staff?!

Incognito28

Bronze Buffalo
Jul 14, 2013
Ona, WV
I run a Facebook page for a business. We don't have too many glitches to deal with, but I am forever answering stupid questions. I can't begin to imagine what the Herdnation staff is going through right now! I love the new boards but I've even had a few questions. Mike Gwinn in particular is like a mad man right now. He's on every post answering our questions and trying to resolve our problems. When I want an answer to my "life or death" question about how to quote or send a message, dude probably just wants to eat dinner with his family!
Thank you Mike and every other staff member who work so hard to give us Herdnation. It seems that we are all good at complaining, but not very quick to point out all you guys do right. I love the new boards already! Once the bugs are worked out and once I learn to use the new setup, it'll be even better! Thanks again for your hard work!

Thanks, I very much appreciate it.

I feel like we have neglected the HerdNation free board the last couple of years while attempting to establish the Old Fairfield board and for that I apologize. Its as much my fault as any. HerdNation is HerdNation because of this board and I hope to get a little more focus back over here. Thanks to everyone for your patience while we get this board change completed.

Reactions: Incognito28
Funny story. I never get on this board. I thought this was old Fairfield. Proving my point about the idiocy you guys have to put up with. And proving you're doing a good job reaching this forum, I couldn't tell the difference! Lol

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT