ADVERTISEMENT

How to find a coordinator

Gundy did the same a decade ago when he got his OC from Shippensburg.
I like the moves, instead of a retread. Granted, some situations don’t workout, but there is some great talent in coaching at all levels. D3 Mount Union is a prime example with the coaches tied to that program.

I think there's this belief that what they do down there can't or won't translate to the FBS. I think that's why someone like Jim Crutchfield never gets any serious looks in MBB.

I think that so many people just think that they're successful because there's not a lot of talent at that level, but they're still coaching against like teams with the talent level they have and being successful.

I would have no problem with Marshall dipping down to the FCS for our next HC. One that has proven that they can build and sustain success. Same with the OC.

I think there's this belief that what they do down there can't or won't translate to the FBS. I think that's why someone like Jim Crutchfield never gets any serious looks in MBB.

I think that so many people just think that they're successful because there's not a lot of talent at that level, but they're still coaching against like teams with the talent level they have and being successful.

I would have no problem with Marshall dipping down to the FCS for our next HC. One that has proven that they can build and sustain success. Same with the OC.
You run the ball, pass the ball, block, pass rush. It’s just that in FBS the players are usually bigger and more athletic

Reactions: marshallsig

Been saying this for years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT