ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden received $250K wires originating in Beijing with beneficiary address listed as Joe Biden's home

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007

Greed says:
soyjak-jak.gif

Greed says:
soyjak-jak.gif
No, you retard. He says look in the following headline and tell us "WHO received the wires"?...........

Hunter Biden received $250K wires​

There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.

No, you retard. He says look in the following headline and tell us "WHO received the wires"?...........

Hunter Biden received $250K wires​

Why don’t you want Joe to get busted so you can run your mcdreamy Gavin?

Why don’t you want Joe to get busted so you can run your mcdreamy Gavin?
Your guy's first 30 months of presidency job creation...5.2 million
My guy's...13.2 million

Your guy's drop in UE rate first 30 months...1.1 point
My guy's...2.5 points

Your guy's # of impeachments...2
My guy's...0

Your guy's # of felony charges...91
My guy's...0

Your guy's mug shot...
270px-Donald_Trump_mug_shot.jpg

My guy's mug shot...

heyo-hey.gif

My guy's...13.2 million
Thats because we were coming off of covid shutdown. Some states had still restrictions.

My guy's...2.5 points
See Above.
My guy's...0

My guy's...0
Both above are a result of personal grievance. You need ZERO evidence to Impeach and in some cases indict someone. All you need is like-minded individuals with a grudge.

Why would Hunter need to list his father's residence as the beneficiary when he had his own permanent residence in CA?
It's irrelevant, stupid oath breaker. It was wired to HUNTER'S ACCOUNT, Joe Biden was not in office in 2019, there's no evidence Joe received any of the money, and...

there is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed any crime. Zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Thats because we were coming off of covid shutdown. Some states had still restrictions.
You idiot, I told you morons if you don't want to count Biden's job creation numbers due to the re-hiring of workers returning to work, then I'm fine with using that same criteria for your orange jesus. That would mean your criminal defendant resided over a negative 13 million in job creation.

See Above.
YOU see above
Both above are a result of personal grievance. You need ZERO evidence to Impeach and in some cases indict someone. All you need is like-minded individuals with a grudge.
But you DO have to have a majority of the House to do so. Something your orange jesus disciples don't seem to be able to manage.

Best case scenario, Joe Biden would have to be the dumbest, most aloof, mentally deficient President we’ve ever had if he’s just an innocent bystander in all this.

Best case scenario, Joe Biden would have to be the dumbest, most aloof, mentally deficient President we’ve ever had if he’s just an innocent bystander in all this.
Innocent bystander sounds like a good place to be.
That's not dumb, aloof, or mentally deficient, you idiot.

Joe Biden knew this guy that wired the money to Hunter and Joe wrote a letter of rec for his daughter.

But unless there is video evidence of him cashing the check at the bank this is all just not up to the standard we need to know he's crooked.

Likewise, unless you look at COVID under an electron microscope and it's stamped with a tag that says "I escaped from the Wuhan lab" we can just never know what has happened in these situations. It's a mystery.

You have a majority in the House. You can't get enough votes because several republicans admit there is zero evidence that Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.
was Joe biden unethical?

I know a person that just went through a vetting process with a govt agency. They wanted to know why he was out of the country for 15 days. They wanted to know how they paid for college. They wanted to what their parents did for a living and how they made their money. How did they pay their mortgage/rent. They wanted to know why they had NO debt.

Now, if they are asking about employees going trough that, what about the President?

was Joe biden unethical?

I know a person that just went through a vetting process with a govt agency. They wanted to know why he was out of the country for 15 days. They wanted to know how they paid for college. They wanted to what their parents did for a living and how they made their money. How did they pay their mortgage/rent. They wanted to know why they had NO debt.

Now, if they are asking about employees going trough that, what about the President?
Maybe they forgot to vet president Joe Biden??

Joe Biden knew this guy that wired the money to Hunter and Joe wrote a letter of rec for his daughter.

But unless there is video evidence of him cashing the check at the bank this is all just not up to the standard we need to know he's crooked.

Likewise, unless you look at COVID under an electron microscope and it's stamped with a tag that says "I escaped from the Wuhan lab" we can just never know what has happened in these situations. It's a mystery.
There’s an incredible amount of evidence that somehow all the family members around Joe financially benefited a substantial amount from foreign entities. And Hunter’s own texts & emails implicate “the big guy”, as well as him complaining Joe forces him to give him half of his earnings - along with a crazy amount of SARS filed against the Bidens. A single SAR is suspicious (it’s in the actual title) but the amount filed against them is crazy.
Either Joe is playing dumb or he’s actually that dumb.

You have a majority in the House. You can't get enough votes because several republicans admit there is zero evidence that Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.
They will not vote on impeachment simply because it will never fly in the Senate. Why waste the American taxpayers money?

My guy's...13.2 million

Hey dumbass. Over 11 million jobs were lost because of COVID. But leave it to a bleater to believe when they went back into the workforce, those were "created jobs" just because Pedo-Joe took credit for it. Hell, we weren't even back to pre-pandemic levels until mid-year of 2022. Take Pedo-Joe's balls out of your mouth, wash your face and try being a free-thinker for once, for crying out loud. The whole country knows Pedo-Joe didn't create 13 million jobs, except for dumbasses.

My guy's...2.5 points

It's like you're showing off your stupidity. I'm starting to think you are really as dumb as your posts make you look. In Pedo-Joe's first 30 months, people were going back to work after COVID. Trump had unemployment to its lowest level since 1969 in his first 30 months. Pedo-Joe got to count people going back to work and even more because so many had to get multiple jobs because of his massive inflation.

My guy's...0

2 impeachments, one from a proven hoax made up by Democrats and the other was an accusation that he willfully made statements that encouraged, and foreseeably resulted in, imminent lawless action at the Capitol. Both of which he was found innocent. If you'll notice he wasn't charged for inciting an innsurection in his impeachment either. Both impeachments were nothing but Democrats trying to force him out since the day he won the election, because they were pissed that Hilliary Clinton lost. She was so mad, it was her, in fact, that started the Russia Collusion hoax

My guy's...0

Pedo-Joe is up. We'll see how far Democrats get with their witch hunt

Your guy's mug shot...

My guy's mug shot...

Ask yourself....Which one is worth more? One is selling like crazy and the other may as well be used to wipe asses.

Greed and raoul believed Trump got golden showers from Russian hookers without evidence but still believe it
Well look at everything else Greed believes in to include alien overlords, thetans, and that his wife didn't leave him for a black bull.

Summer of 2019. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that Joe announced his candidacy for president in April of that year and then hunter starts getting paid

He couldn't be anything other than a useless politician. That is what has happened to your govt.
Nope. You're a lying trumptard oath breaker. You refuse to acknowledge that your orange Jesus is an oath breaking moron who incited an insurrection against the United States govt and the Constitution, and then topped it off with an illegal attempt to overturn a free and fair election. He's duped you idiots from the beginning. He' your Pied Piper and you're just one of the rats.

There’s an incredible amount of evidence that somehow all the family members around Joe financially benefited a substantial amount from foreign entities. And Hunter’s own texts & emails implicate “the big guy”, as well as him complaining Joe forces him to give him half of his earnings - along with a crazy amount of SARS filed against the Bidens. A single SAR is suspicious (it’s in the actual title) but the amount filed against them is crazy.
Either Joe is playing dumb or he’s actually that dumb.
Why is it that you continue to make an idiot of yourself without an iota of evidence against Joe Biden?? The GOP has been trying for years and have found ZERO. It'S like you morons claiming election fraud with zero evidence. ZERO.

They will not vote on impeachment simply because it will never fly in the Senate. Why waste the American taxpayers money?
They won't vote on impeachment because they can't get a majority vote in the GOP controlled House.

The whole country knows Pedo-Joe didn't create 13 million jobs, except for dumbasses.
Fine. Then your orange Jesus left office with negative 14 million jobs for his 4 year term.
Pedo-Joe got to count people going back to work and
Fine. Then your orange Jesus left office with negative 14 million jobs for his 4 year term.

2 impeachments
Correct.
We'll see how far Democrats get with their witch hunt
Your orange Jesus criminal defendant will be found guilty more than once.
Ask yourself....Which one is worth more?
Your answer to that proves what I've been saying for some time...you're a lying idiot.

Some nice rebuttals, @extragreen...You keep proving what a bleater you are. Stupidity fits you well. I truly hope you're just trolling and not as stupid as you look.

It's irrelevant, stupid oath breaker. It was wired to HUNTER'S ACCOUNT, Joe Biden was not in office in 2019, there's no evidence Joe received any of the money, and...

there is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed any crime. Zero.
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT