ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy....

Who said anything about Biden. I think trump is a piece of shit person. He handled Covid terribly. Jump started inflation with his last push for free checks. Trump has no morals. He's a true populist with no backbone and principles. He says whatever you nut huggers( the people I really have a problem with) want to hear and you instantly cream your pants.
That doesn't mean I'm anti trump or pro Biden. I see trump for what he is.
Handled covid poorly? What did you want him to do? Make you wear a mask and completely shut everything down.

hell, with that you commie ****s. The govt abused their power to no end. Changed this country forever.

Americans are so dumb and have their head buried in the sand.

Ask yourself this question. If Covid was so bad and going to kill everyone, why didn't it wipe the third world out? Cmon people answer it? Think. They had less of a chance and if it were so bad it would have had bodies piled up a mile high in Honduras, Kenya, Ethiopia, Central America.

We were duped. Mind control and phycological warfare.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
I Give Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 30CAT
The first link refutes the claim that Trump told people to drink bleach. I never claimed he made that comment. This is a strawman argument by you.

The second link refutes the claim that Trump said that Covid was a hoax. I never claimed he made that comment. This is a strawman argument by you.

I keep asking this, but you don't respond: Are you truly this stupid or simply lying to save face?

Again . . .

What did he promote?
- Hydroxychloroquine, numerous times. Possibly killed 20k+ people from using it.
- "Powerful light . . . through the skin."
- Injecting a "disinfectant."
- The horse deworming drug.
- Plasma.

So explain why you keep posting things to try and refute things that I never claimed, piece of shit.

deer gawd, you fvxks are pathetic. shit thread, delete. leave rifle's post(s) somewhere for the pajackass spank material, though.

The first link refutes the claim that Trump told people to drink bleach. I never claimed he made that comment. This is a strawman argument by you.

The second link refutes the claim that Trump said that Covid was a hoax. I never claimed he made that comment. This is a strawman argument by you.

I keep asking this, but you don't respond: Are you truly this stupid or simply lying to save face?

Again . . .

What did he promote?
- Hydroxychloroquine, numerous times. Possibly killed 20k+ people from using it.
- "Powerful light . . . through the skin."
- Injecting a "disinfectant."
- The horse deworming drug.
- Plasma.

So explain why you keep posting things to try and refute things that I never claimed, piece of shit.
Why are you such a coward? He never told anyone to inject bleach. He discussed how light and disinfectants (like bleach) might be effective on surfaces and maybe something could be developed like that for the body. This article directly refutes your claims. Don’t read just the title.

The only time he mentioned hydroxychloroquin is when he discussed himself being given it by doctors very early in the pandemic.

“Horse dewormer” was “promoted” by Joe Rogan.

You are a rube.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT