ADVERTISEMENT

It's been fun watching the democrats destroy themselves.

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006
And it is all because of Trumpophobia. When Trump got elected, they lost their collective mind. They exposed themselves for who they are.

First of all, they have martyred Trump with their non-stop witch hunts. And now their anti-Semitism. It's gonna be their nail in the coffin. They are not even using their ace on the whole, abortion, anymore. Add in their horrific policies with the economy, crime and the Southern border. And it's game set match.

Nice job Trumpophobes! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
And it is all because of Trumpophobia. When Trump got elected, they lost their collective mind. They exposed themselves for who they are.

First of all, they have martyred Trump with their non-stop witch hunts. And now their anti-Semitism. It's gonna be their nail in the coffin. They are not even using their ace on the whole, abortion, anymore. Add in their horrific policies with the economy, crime and the Southern border. And it's game set match.

Nice job Trumpophobes! 😆
I wish I was as optimistic as you. It's obvious to me, they will eagerly go down with the ship and take everyone with them if necessary. They wont even admit their policies have helped to create the mess we are seeing in the cities they control. They are doubling down in many cases and want more of it, actually believing what they have received will "fix" the shit they put in place.

Combined with the fact, that their political elites now know how to get the votes they need to win an election at any cost. Not suggesting we are doomed, but America's greatness is being destroyed one piece at a time. We are teetering.

Nice job Trumpophobes! 😆
Trumpophobes....😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT