ADVERTISEMENT

It's Official - Tweets Will Get You Jail Time In Biden's America

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
100% serious question - Should the account owner be jailed for this tweet?

The Biden DOJ is jailing people for doing less than this - not even a video, just memes.

As we have done away with the stocks and tarring and feathering, jail is our only option. LOCK HER UP.

Seriously, I'd put her in the stocks for a few days. MAKE PUBLIC SHAMING GREAT AGAIN.

And if you are in actuality wanting to discuss the "Ricky Vaughn" case, what really got him into trouble was communicating with others it was an attempt to "limit black turnout". That crossed the legal line from shit-posting to conspiracy. I guess the real takeaway should be to keep your motives to yourself...something experienced ratfvckers understand.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
As we have done away with the stocks and tarring and feathering, jail is our only option. LOCK HER UP.

Seriously, I'd put her in the stocks for a few days. MAKE PUBLIC SHAMING GREAT AGAIN.

And if you are in actuality wanting to discuss the "Ricky Vaughn" case, what really got him into trouble was communicating with others it was an attempt to "limit black turnout". That crossed the legal line from shit-posting to conspiracy. I guess the real takeaway should be to keep your motives to yourself...something experienced ratfvckers understand.
Conspiracy, my ass. The state's star witness even said there was no grand plan. That case was weak AF. Mackey's a douche, I'm not defending him personally but that case is bs. His defense challenged the prosecution to produce a single person who was fooled, & they couldn't do it (they even had all their phone numbers.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT