ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Bernthal in Huntington today

When did you learn this?
Probably when I was around 12 year old, because I wasn't hampered by a lifelong WV public education like you.

I've only been doing this for as long as I can remember. What took you so long to point this out?
So I am supposed to point out every error that you make? That would be a full time job.

Speaking of losing how many of these apply??? If we were talking baseball that percentage would get you in the Hall of Fame...

Argument? What is even being argued in this thread, moron? How can one lose an argument when there isn't even an argument?

I don’t think there is anyone on this site that believes you show an ounce of sympathy toward Huntington/WV. Constant bashing and degrading vitriol doesn’t lend itself to coming off as sympathetic.
I show plenty. It's why you can Google one of my phone numbers and see multiple instances of me donating my money to youth of West Virginia, in hopes they don't end up like you.

I could move to your neighborhood in SoCal tomorrow if I wanted, but that just doesn’t appeal to me at all. I’m happy as can be right here in Huntington.
Sure, you "could," but you'd have a much worse lifestyle because even though that region is immensely better than Huntington, you can't afford it.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, live in Huntington.

But, in the end: We continue to feed him. Starvation of attention would be the surest, most uncomfortable way to diffuse these Rifle bombs. I put him on ignore. Best move, ever!
WS
“Rifle is an @sshole!”.
Rifle “.is” an @sshol.e !
“Rifle” is “a” @sshole. “!
Gee, is it “a” @sshole, or “an” @asshole?!!
This is great. The guy who would post about me in threads I wasn't a part of, who would constantly respond to my messages, and who was generally obsesses with me, realized I didn't want to be his friend, so he blocked me.

Actually, no. It was from Forbes I believe. It actually included cities such as Gary, In, Trenton, NJ and Charley West.
I'll wait until you link the article. Anybody who thinks Huntington is better than San Francisco is either uneducated, never been to SF, or too poor to live there.

Probably when I was around 12 year old, because I wasn't hampered by a lifelong WV public education like you.

So I am supposed to point out every error that you make? That would be a full time job.

Argument? What is even being argued in this thread, moron? How can one lose an argument when there isn't even an argument?

I show plenty. It's why you can Google one of my phone numbers and see multiple instances of me donating my money to youth of West Virginia, in hopes they don't end up like you.

Sure, you "could," but you'd have a much worse lifestyle because even though that region is immensely better than Huntington, you can't afford it.

This is great. The guy who would post about me in threads I wasn't a part of, who would constantly respond to my messages, and who was generally obsesses with me, realized I didn't want to be his friend, so he blocked me.

I'll wait until you link the article. Anybody who thinks Huntington is better than San Francisco is either uneducated, never been to SF, or too poor to live there.
I read too much to link the damn article, I'll see if I can find it. Don't shoot the messenger. I was in SF in June for a medical fixation conference. It's become a shithole by anyone's standards. Spoke to an Ortho guy and DPM, both moved their families out of the city, it was getting so bad.

If true, kudos to you... even if it is due to your hatred of Huntington/WV.

You are free to have that belief. You are wrong.... but you are free to have that belief.

Haha.... Maybe you need to go back to when you were 12 years old and try again...

full-time/full time: Hyphenate when this term precedes the noun; do not hyphenate when it follows. (She has a full-time job. She attends school full time.)

Maryanne, I'd worry more about working on my own errors if I were you since you make so many yourself. That would be the full-time job...

Just like below, you are wrong yet again.

Note where this came from. Take some advice from your "friends"...

leo-tolstoy-quote-lby4u2k.jpg

full-time/full time: Hyphenate when this term precedes the noun; do not hyphenate when it follows. (She has a full-time job. She attends school full time.)
Are you not embarrassed that you have to Google things to try and find answers instead of having that intelligence already?

Your copy-and-paste is a guideline. It isn't always correct. It's the same guideline that you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. In reality, there are many times that ending a sentence with a preposition are entirely grammatically correct. The "rule" is just guidance since that usually is the correct thing.

Are you not embarrassed that you have to Google things to try and find answers instead of having that intelligence already?

I had the intelligence to know that you don't know the difference between full time and full-time. I'm sure you wouldn't take a hillbilly's (not WV public educated) word for it so I had to provide some support (if you were able to comprehend it). I also know the difference between Mary Ann, Maryanne and Ginger...

Your copy-and-paste is a guideline. It isn't always correct. It's the same guideline that you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition. In reality, there are many times that ending a sentence with a preposition are entirely grammatically correct. The "rule" is just guidance since that usually is the correct thing.

Reading comprehension Maryanne. It wasn't just a sentence, it was a question that ended with a preposition. I'm not the one that had the problem with that. It was your fellow New Yorkers...

Read it again. This time real slowly. The point of the post wasn't about a preposition, it was about you and your fellow New Yorkers being a$$hole$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT